• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"According to a police report, Doranda Jo Ussery, 24, spent two hours walking around an Avon Park Walmart before paying for only some of the items she had at a self-checkout register.

Loss security reminded her to pay for a backpack and some sunglasses, and she said she didn't want the glasses anymore and the backpack belonged to her boyfriend.

When she left the store, the security alarms went off and security asked her to come back in but she ran, dropping several cards with her name on them in the process. Security grabbed them and told her they now had her ID, so she followed them back into the store, according to Lake Wales Police.

The report says that once in the loss prevention office, Ussery said she'd return the nearly $360 of stolen items and asked them not to call the police, saying she was already on probation and has two kids.

Loss prevention continued their paperwork, according to the police report, but hadn't called law enforcement yet. That's when Ussery took the pepper spray out of her purse and sprayed the security guard and two other employees that were in the room.

When they tried to stop her she said, "I have a knife," according to police. She motioned to the knife which had a 3 to 4-inch blade toward the loss prevention associates, then lifted the knife over their heads while charging them, according to the Lake Wales police video.

Ussery ran out of the store and was able to get away in a red Chevrolet Cruz.

Lake Wales Police were able to get the tag number and worked with Highlands County Sheriff's Office and Lakeland police to track Ussery down over two weeks later at the Imperial Swan Hotel in Lakeland.

According to Lake Wales Police, Ussery initially barricaded herself in her hotel room, but eventually came out and gave a full confession."

L I N K !!

DRD1g.jpg

Given the arrest history, it's possible that she's been doing this kind of thing since she was a teen. Might be a Klepto.

Story reminds me a bit of this female friend my little sister had when my sister was around 16+. This friend's name was Joan. She lived with her mother - the mother was a crazy nutter, a fruitcake who among other things gave birth to all her kids at home and was basically deranged. The father was not around (no surprise, considering the crazy).

Joan was a kleptomaniac. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. I could not relate to it. Joan's problem was so intense as to be a mental illness. She would see a store we were going to and get half-wild with excitement because she was so enthusiastic about stealing, and was completely delighted to show us.

The first time Joan stole something from a store when I was there, I was confused and horrified. She did much like the girl above had done, bought certain things but snuck others into her clothes. I didn't know what the hell to do, I'd never even thought about this kind of situation, it came so out of nowhere.

I immediately resolved to never bring her into any stores with me again. But sometimes there would be fuckups. Like, hey let's go to the movies, right? Well, my sister and I would always sneak our own drinks and candy into a movie theater, but obviously BUYING them from a properly-priced store, but oh whoops Joan is with us! It didn't matter that I would tell her, no do NOT steal in there, i have the money! I can buy! That was not why she was doing it. Joan was truly, fucking, insane about it. She was fixated on excitement that resulted from shoplifting to that insane degree.

I don't know what Joan would have been like at age 24, while on probation and with 2 kids, but I doubt that Joan would have stopped stealing in that situation. The stealing was not rational in the first place, it was like an insanity-driven passion for her. Also, don't know if she would have gone so stupid as to spray mace on people and swing a knife around in that circumstance. But maybe.

Some hot Cinnamon right there.
Post automatically merged:

"...she ran, dropping several cards with her name on them in the process."

How nice of her to leave calling cards. What a maroon.
Maybe this is her version of Tinder. Some guys crave crazy.

"According to a police report, Doranda Jo Ussery, 24, spent two hours walking around an Avon Park Walmart before paying for only some of the items she had at a self-checkout register.

Loss security reminded her to pay for a backpack and some sunglasses, and she said she didn't want the glasses anymore and the backpack belonged to her boyfriend.

When she left the store, the security alarms went off and security asked her to come back in but she ran, dropping several cards with her name on them in the process. Security grabbed them and told her they now had her ID, so she followed them back into the store, according to Lake Wales Police.

The report says that once in the loss prevention office, Ussery said she'd return the nearly $360 of stolen items and asked them not to call the police, saying she was already on probation and has two kids.

Loss prevention continued their paperwork, according to the police report, but hadn't called law enforcement yet. That's when Ussery took the pepper spray out of her purse and sprayed the security guard and two other employees that were in the room.

When they tried to stop her she said, "I have a knife," according to police. She motioned to the knife which had a 3 to 4-inch blade toward the loss prevention associates, then lifted the knife over their heads while charging them, according to the Lake Wales police video.

Ussery ran out of the store and was able to get away in a red Chevrolet Cruz.

Lake Wales Police were able to get the tag number and worked with Highlands County Sheriff's Office and Lakeland police to track Ussery down over two weeks later at the Imperial Swan Hotel in Lakeland.

According to Lake Wales Police, Ussery initially barricaded herself in her hotel room, but eventually came out and gave a full confession."

L I N K !!

View attachment 24714
Probably checked in with her own name.
Kids today....
But. ,still
Hahahaha hahahaha

Thought she looked like she was thinner each picture..
Police said her arrest history includes burglary, grand theft auto, resisting an officer without violence, giving false identification to law enforcement, possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Screenshot_20200203-205815.jpg

Back