• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
According to another news source I read, the child isn't expected to survive. :(

This mugshot makes me simultaneously want to triple cleanse my face and also slather on ALL the sunscreen.

full

Burgandie N. Marquez, 30, of 3582 Country Point Place in Palm Harbor, was arrested about 3:30 p.m. Saturday on a charge of aggravated child abuse with great bodily harm.

The injury occurred on Thursday at a home in Palm Harbor, but the child didn’t get medical treatment until Friday when Marquez stopped at a Mobil Gas Station in Pasco County complaining that the child was having seizures and needed medical attention, the Sheriff’s Office said.

responded to the gas station and airlifted the child to St. Joseph’s Hospital.

The child was listed in critical condition.

Witnesses told detectives that the child had appeared in good health Wednesday.

Detectives interviewed Marquez on Saturday and she gave contradictory statements about how the child was injured, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Later, Marquez admitted she was at the Palm Harbor home with the child on Thursday when she became enraged during a phone conversation with the child’s father, the Sheriff’s Office said.

She told detectives she intentionally and forcefully jerked the child up from the ground twice causing the child’s head to snap backward, the Sheriff’s Office said.

She said she then placed the child underneath her arm and ran up and down the stairs in the home, allowing the child’s head to bounce up and down without support, the Sheriff’s Office said.

Marquez admitted to detectives she knew she had been too rough with the child.

She said the child had seizures the next morning, Friday, and she tried consoling him but did not seek medical attention.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime...een-too-rough-now-5-month-old-clings-to-life/

Last edited by a moderator:
1569820769434.png

Picture of Mason From May.

She has an older son that she says is her strength.

My son Maximus is my bff... 1st real love of my life....and my world. without him i have no purpose!

It was probably for the best this child did not survive.

His life would have been in turmoil if this bio-unit refused to give up her rights to the child.

If she attempted to comply in the slightest bit they would have attempted to return the child to her.

One could only imagine the things this woman would have exposed him to when he was so fragile and unwell.

His death has also probably offered a better life to his sibling who probably endured neglect as well.

Last edited:
When she was arrested for child abuse she was also arrested for burglary.
Orange County Arrests
NAME OF SUSPECT:
BURGANDIE NICHOLE MARQUEZ
BOOKING DATE:
09-28-2019
BOOKING NUMBER: 232942
RACE:W
SEX:F
DOB:08/31/89
ADDRESS:
3582 COUNTRY POINT PLACE PALM HARBOR

CHARGE(S): BURGLARY CONVEYANCE, UNOCCUPIED

First degree murder charges
Pinellas detectives have upgraded the criminal charges for 30-year-old Burgandie Marquez, to one count of 1st Degree Murder following the death of her son, 5-month-old Mason Marquez

Prior arrest
Name Burgandie Marquez
Location Palm Harbor, FL
Age 28 years
Booking Date 06-18-2018

Booking Charges
322.34(2)(B)/M DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP 2ND OFF
893.13(6)(A)/F POSSESSION OF COCAINE
893.13(6)(B)/M POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA
843.15(1)(B)/M FTV DUI INVOLVING PROPERTY DAMAGE
893.147(1)(B)/M POSSESSION OF PARAPHERNALIA

Last edited:
Ms. Baby killer is looking for penpals. She looks less skeletonized these days and apparently is besties with god now. :hungover:

Ms. Baby killer is looking for penpals. She looks less skeletonized these days and apparently is besties with god now. :hungover:

I wonder where she got that photo from...make up and photoshop make her look like a different person!

Also lol at allegations against her. She admitted what she did. So shes a liar?

Back