• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/f...-soiled-underpants-in-food-order-1/1651856939
BAL HARBOUR, Fla. (WFLA/WPLG) – Most people tend to be understanding if delivered food arrives a bit cold or isn’t exactly right, but when it comes with a side of soiled underpants?

That’s no accident.

It happened to a man in Florida and he wants people to know what can happen to food between when you order it and when it gets to you.

"Who thinks that you're going to get delivered somebody's dirty underwear?" asked Leo, the unfortunate customer who received the underwear.
"Disgusting, unhealthful, it's potentially deadly."

Leo, who asked that his last name not be used, decided to order some dinner from a nearby Japanese restaurant.

When it arrived, he walked outside of his hotel to pick it up from the Uber Eats driver.

"I grabbed the food and right when I got the food she took off running and I was like, ‘that was kind of odd,’" he said.

When he opened the plastic bag back in his hotel room, his food was there, but sitting right here next to it was a pair of thigh-length underwear, clearly stained with what looked like feces.

Disgusted, he called Uber, the restaurant and the police department.

Uber sent this statement, saying: “What’s been reported is very concerning. We are reviewing this order and reaching out to all parties involved to help understand what may have occurred. The courier has been removed from the app pending investigation.”
[....]

Attachments

• uber_eats.jpg
    uber_eats.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 1,364
decided to order some dinner from a nearby Japanese restaurant.
Uh...you can buy dirty underwear from a vending machine in Japan. Maybe they were just giving this guy a little desert with his meal! :hungover:

Uh...you can buy dirty underwear from a vending machine in Japan. Maybe they were just giving this guy a little desert with his meal! :hungover:
It is that extra Touch of authenticity that probably makes this a fantastic Japanese restaurant!
I wonder if the driver if she was Asian?
He likely could have sold the dirty skivvies online for a handsome profit!

Back