• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

This story is crazy so buckle up! Two Florida sisters allegedly killed their father so they could split his insurance money but messed everything up when they confessed to their brand new lover.
The sisters said that their father never wanted to be put in an assisted-living-facility so instead they decided to kill him themselves.
The two daughters named Mary-Beth Tomaselli and Linda Roberts confessed to a man that they had both been intimate with and previously met at a bar. Once he realized what they were confessing he turned on his phone and recorded the entire conversation. They went on to say that their dad had been sick and dealing with cancer and dementia so they wanted to kill him instead of seeing him suffer.
They went on to describe killing their father by drugging him with an excessive amount of sleeping pills and alcohol but it didn't work. Next, they took a pillow to smoother him but after that didn't work they stuffed a rag down his throat, pinched his nose and he slowly died. They sold his house and split $120,000 of insurance money.

They didn't want him to suffer, but considering the way they attempted to kill him, by poisoning and then smothering and did kill him by stuffing stuff down his throat and then holding his nose, I'm just guessing but I really don't think him not suffering was their motivation. MOney, money, money money...MONEY!

28 May 2019
Prosecutors announced Tuesday that they are not seeking the death penalty in the case against two adult sisters who are accused of killing their father.

That means if convicted of first-degree murder, Linda Roberts, 61, and Mary-Beth Tomaselli, 63, will be sentenced to life in prison.

I want to see a picture of the boyfriend who recorded the confession/brag.

Even though the blonde is older, she doesn’t look as aged as the other— a good example of how makeup done wrong makes you look decrepit.

My sisters and I have also learned that sticking your tongue to the roof of your mouth helps lengthen your neck in photographs.

Latest posts

Back