• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
OKALOOSA ISLAND, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say two Florida burglars thought they were clever when they used a blowtorch to break into an ATM machine, but they never hit the jackpot.

Instead, the burning heat actually welded the ATM’s hinges shut.

Okaloosa County Sheriff’s officials say video surveillance shows two male suspects entering the Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island on Friday. One was armed with a crowbar and appeared to serve as the lookout while the other took the blowtorch to the ATM.
[....]

Attachments

• Atm_os2warp_pubdom_600.jpg
    Atm_os2warp_pubdom_600.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,403
The natural self defense mechanisms of this ATM remind me of the eternal wisdom of Todd Akin:

“It seems to be, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, it’s really rare. If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down.”

The natural self defense mechanisms of this ATM remind me of the eternal wisdom of Todd Akin:

“It seems to be, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, it’s really rare. If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut the whole thing down.”
The ATM got welded shut so ‘legitimate’ rape doesn’t cause pregnancy? Huh?

What a couple of fucktards!
Post automatically merged:

What a couple of fucktards!
Post automatically merged:

Sorry about the multiple posts, wifi is acting crazy.

Last edited:
Do fools actually succeed at attacking ATMs? All I can remember is stories like this, one where the thief tried ramming one and totaled his truck, and another where they tried to pull one out with a chain and ripped the vehicle's suspension out and had to leave their now-half-truck at the scene. The damn things are built like tanks and obscenely well anchored. And covered in cameras.

Back