• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to ghosttruck for the article and title. And, of course, an HOA is part of it.

Mayor Dominic Persampier's daughter, Krysta, was just looking for her cat and taking photos when she saw neighbors, Christopher Bain and Jennifer Bain, sitting on their porch. When they saw her taking photos they threatened to call police, because they thought she was documenting their newly erected shed for an HOA violation. When Krysta went back to her home across the street and told her daddy, Dominic, about this he was infuriated. So, like any good dad and public official he proceeded to go out in the yard and threatened to shoot them.

"You ever talk to my kid like that again, and I'll get my gun and go over there, and I'll (expletive) kill you," he said. "Take my picture. Here I am. Record this. She lost her damn cat. Go ahead. Put it on Facebook. You're both (expletive) (expletive)."

You see, Dominic is certain his family is being persecuted because his wife is the HOA president, and the Bains are certain they are being persecuted for the same reason and that Krysta had ulterior motives for her actions. Dominic is unrepentant and the Bains were unavailable to speak to the nooze but told investigators they believe the Mayor has received special treatment since he hasn't been arrested yet.

Police said Dominic Persampiere's actions do not constitute him being charged with aggravated assault because he did not possess a firearm at the time and because the threat was conditional. The police investigation should be completed by Tuesday.

Supposedly, the cat was found and has now been microchipped.

Video at the link.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/pol...ened-to-call-police-on-his-daughter/949233617

Typical HOA ruckus when someone installs something on the "common area" that is in violation of the rules and a President (in this case also Mayor!) considers himself King who can do no wrong. Fertile community for wackos.

Back