• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Surveillance video on a Martin County school bus shows a bus aide yelling at a student to take off a "Make America Great Again" cap, then grabbing it off of his head.

Now, the Martin County Sheriff’s Office is investigating whether the bus aide committed a crime.

According to Gunnar Johansson, 14, students were allowed to wear a hat to school this week if they made a donation to March of Dimes.

He decided to wear a Make America Great Again hat in support of President Donald Trump and “to show my pride in Trump America,” Johansson said.

Within seconds of boarding a bus to Hidden Oaks Middle School, a bus aide told him to remove the hat and put it in his backpack..

“Boy, if you don’t that hat off this bus… take it off,” an unidentified bus aide said, according to surveillance video.

“I was really confused, I was like ‘I can’t wear this?’ “Johansson said. “She, like, threatened me with a referral and threatened to turn the bus around. I said ‘write me up, I didn’t do anything wrong’, and then she yanked my hat off. It was crazy.”

He continued the bus ride without wearing his hat, though other students wearing hats were allowed to keep wearing them.

Johansson’s mother, Jackie Putt, said she received text messages from Johansson's brother and other students about the incident.

“I immediately went to the school,” Putt said. “I needed to know what my son just went through and what she did to my son.”

Putt says she feels the bus aide’s actions were politically motivated.

Putt spoke with the principal, and had her son write down everything he remembered about the incident.

She said she decided to file a police report after learning she would not be able to see the video of her son until the investigation by the school district is closed.

The school district has not confirmed the status of the aide, but Johansson said she has not been on the school bus since the incident.

Who cares what any stranger thinks? I'm getting tired of folks flipping their shit over fucking caps. Remember when it was bumper stickers and people taking it upon themselves to remove them?

Back