• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Time for a new line of work guys. On the upside, at least it wasn't the alter boys. :devil:

The most shocking part of the story is that two grown men could manage it in a little VW bug. Was it just blowjobs or what? I can't help but be curious about the logistics. :YOW:

The most shocking part of the story is that two grown men could manage it in a little VW bug. Was it just blowjobs or what? I can't help but be curious about the logistics. :YOW:

The most shocking part of the story is that they werent banging children.

I would agree with the logistical nightmare of car sex though. I have never understood the notion of car sex. I dont even grasp couch sex to be honest. It's not fun to be so limited in your positioning and movements. Fuck all that, but not literally, cuz its a pain in the ass(figuratively and literally).

Wait...with each other?
No kids involved?
Holy shit this is fricking groundbreaking!
Hell don't charge them, give them a goddamned award and keys to a room at the Ramada off the freeway!

Back