• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"A soldier is facing multiple counts of sexual battery after a mother t old deputies in central Florida that she walked in on him raping her daughter.

According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, 33-year-old Michael Sweat digitally penetrated the 8-year-old girl on five different occasions, the latest on Wednesday.

The girl's mother told investigators she opened a bedroom door and found her daughter on top of Sweat. According to the sheriff's office, Sweat got up and put on his pants. Sweat admitted to being naked in bed with the girl the night before. The girl told investigators Sweat took her, removed his pants and her underwear, and made her lay on top of him.

Sweat, according to the arrest report, said the girl is not a liar and wouldn't make up a story like this."

Link!

DD1d.jpg

In no way am I giving him any type of slack. Just pointing out at least he didn't victim blame.

I thought the say damn thing! Asshole rapist absolutely! But I thought .. at least he owned his shit .. he didn’t blame the kid .. and he said the kid wouldn’t make shit like that up .. damn he might have really fucked up impulse control but he admitted he’s the fucked up individual ..
Post automatically merged:

The Pasco Sheriff’s Office, in Florida said the girl told them New Port Richey resident Sweat had sexually abused her on four previous occasions.

It was unclear about the relationship between Sweat, the girl, and the mother.

Last edited:
Relationship? Father, boyfriend, uncle? Fucking perv.
Since he's a soldier, his fellow soldiers should string him up and do target practice on his dick.
I hope they turn this case over to the military, he would be so fucked. Child rapist get zero sympathies. If convicted, no concurrent sentencing and at least 80% of prison time must be completed before the possibility of being paroled.

As a mom I’ve had to work really hard at not letting my own anxiety interfere with my kids learning how to be independent.

Especially as a regular on this site!
I swear if this sight doesn’t do it to you nothing will
Good for you, it’s a struggle sometimes and we do need to take small chances, if they are to grow into sociable, sensible adults

5 times?!? Not trying to blame mom but COME ON. My kid is 11 and has never been alone with any man for a total of 5 times in her life.
Any man? Not husband or boyfriend? What about grandpa? Uncle or other male relative?

Mom called the cops right away. She's a far better woman than I. I wouldn't have called until after his body had cooled and I was sure they couldn't bring him back.

FLAT TIME REQIRE FOR MOST MAJORITY OF MURDER AND PROVEN (DNA / IN ACT / PEDOFILE RAPIST) .. PERIOD
Novel idea but veeeery slippery legal slope.

Statutory rape falls under the grounds you laid out, so does killing someone who broke into your house.

There is a reason DNA is never, ever, the only source of evidence. A case based on nothing but DNA will be thrown out before it ever goes to trial. It is not infallible. In fact we have a recent story of a lady at a DNA lab altering test results. There are many proven instances of DNA wrongfully convicting. From it being planted, to lab fuck ups right down to the method used being determined as faulty. Changes and advancements in DNA happen all the time and the way in which we test changes too...and we still cant tell twins apart or narrow DNA to just one person. There's a reason results always say "probability" and give a 1-whatever number.

In act unless recorded in some format is he said/she said. It doesnt even clear the lowest thresholds of whats allowed as evidence in court.

Novel idea but veeeery slippery legal slope.

Statutory rape falls under the grounds you laid out, so does killing someone who broke into your house.

There is a reason DNA is never, ever, the only source of evidence. A case based on nothing but DNA will be thrown out before it ever goes to trial. It is not infallible. In fact we have a recent story of a lady at a DNA lab altering test results. There are many proven instances of DNA wrongfully convicting. From it being planted, to lab fuck ups right down to the method used being determined as faulty. Changes and advancements in DNA happen all the time and the way in which we test changes too...and we still cant tell twins apart or narrow DNA to just one person. There's a reason results always say "probability" and give a 1-whatever number.

In act unless recorded in some format is he said/she said. It doesnt even clear the lowest thresholds of whats allowed as evidence in court.

I said majority .. not all .. but good points .. on the other hand aren’t we best known for our fucked up slippery slopes?!

I hope they turn this case over to the military, he would be so fucked. Child rapist get zero sympathies. If convicted, no concurrent sentencing and at least 80% of prison time must be completed before the possibility of being paroled.

JAG probably won't touch it. As far as we know the victim wasn't related to the military nor did the incident happen on U.S. gov property. They'll let the civilian courts handle it.

If it happened on base he’s fucked. If it happened off base he’s still fucked. The military owns him, he will spend his time in military prison. I doubt that he will be treated well.

No updates on this past 2019...
It appears he is still in custody in the Pasco County Detection Center in the Land O Lakes, Fl.

N-CUSTODY INFORMATION

mugshot

Full Name: MICHAEL RICHARD SWEAT
Name Id: 2988042
DOB: 12/06/1985
Race: W Sex: M
Arrest Agency: PASCO SHERIFFS OFFICE
Arrest Age: 36
Booking Number: 228849
Booking Date: 08/15/2019
Booking Time: 19:54:00
This was his original charge from 2019
Arrest Type: ON-VIEW ARREST
Arrest Report #: 19033714
Arrest Date: 2019/08/15
Agency: PSO
OBTS: 5102140599
Charge Number: 486082
Charge Seq.Charge CodeBond AmountOffense TypeCharge TypeDispositionRelease Date
1794.011.2A$500,000FELONYSTATEJAIL LAND O LAKES
2794.011.2A$500,000FELONYSTATEJAIL LAND O LAKES
3794.011.2A$500,000FELONYSTATEJAIL LAND O LAKES
4794.011.2A$0FELONYSTATERELEASED
5794.011.2A$0FELONYSTATERELEASED
Charge Sequence: 1
Charge Code: 794.011.2A
Bond Amount: $500,000
Court Case #: 2019CF004990AWS.1
Offense Type: FELONY
Charge Type: STATE
Disposition: JAIL LAND O LAKES
Release Date: N/A
Charge Description: SEXUAL BATTERY- RAPE, ANAL/ORAL, VIC <12, OF 18+
Bond Note: N/A
And a new charge was added in April 2020, Florida Statue 800.04 - Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age.
Arrest Type: ON-VIEW ARREST
Arrest Report #: 20200000
Arrest Date: 2020/04/28
Agency: OTHR
OBTS: N/A
Charge Number: 504692
Charge Seq.Charge CodeBond AmountOffense TypeCharge TypeDispositionRelease Date
1800.04.5B$250,000FELONYSTATEJAIL LAND O LAKES
Charge Sequence: 1
Charge Code: 800.04.5B
Bond Amount: $250,000
Court Case #: 2019CF004990AWS.6
Offense Type: FELONY
Charge Type: STATE
Disposition: JAIL LAND O LAKES
Release Date: N/A
Charge Description: LEWD,LASC- MOLEST/FONDLING, VIC <12, OF 18+
Bond Note: BND SET

Name:SWEAT, MICHAEL

Current Release Date: 08/09/2039
Click here to register for notification on changes to the offender's custody status.(Release Date subject to change pending gain time award, gain time forfeiture, or review. A 'TO BE SET' Release Date is to be established pending review.)

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
11/01/2018 SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM LT 12(ATTEMPTED) 10/28/2022PASCO190499020Y 0M 0D
11/01/2018 SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM LT 12(ATTEMPTED) 10/28/2022PASCO190499020Y 0M 0D
11/01/2018 L/L CONDUCT V<16 OFF 18+ 10/28/2022PASCO190499015Y 0M 0D

Latest posts

Back