• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1566310804292.png

<iframe width="618" height="347" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Hvq7bMn4cM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He’s Florida’s garbage guard.

An Oakland Park man attacked a jogger with a sword in an attempt to protect a plastic dump cart that had been thrown out in the trash, police said Monday.

The big stink started July 15 when the runner stumbled upon a pile of garbage in front of a house, and decided to grab the black heavy-duty wagon, according to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office.

That’s when the rabble-rouser got upset — because he wanted the cart.

The two “exchanged words” but the jogger took the item anyway. When he got home, he realized the litter-lover had followed him, cops said.

Video shows the junk-diver unsheathing a sword and swinging it at the jogger.

But the runner isn’t thrown off — and ducks the blows while keeping a hold on the cart.

When he tells his attacker the fight is being filmed, the waste-watcher strides off, sword and sheath in hand.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/florida-man-wildly-swings-sword-at-jogger-in-fight-over-trash/

Last edited by a moderator:
1566310804292.png

OAKLAND PARK, Fla. - Broward Sheriff's Office deputies are searching for a man who was captured on home surveillance video swinging a sword at another man in Oakland Park during a dispute over a discarded plastic dump cart.

The incident was captured on camera July 15.

BSO spokeswoman Keyla Concepcion said in a news release that the victim had gone for a jog around his neighborhood when he came across a bulk trash pile in front of a vacant home near Prospect Road and Northwest 11th Terrace that a man was rummaging through.

Concepcion said the jogger decided to stop and go through the pile, as well, and then left with a black heavy-duty dump cart he found.

But the other man apparently also wanted the dump cart and got angry because he had been looking through the pile first, Concepcion said.

According to authorities, the jogger ran home with the cart and then realized that the other man had followed him.

The victim's home surveillance cameras captured the man removing a long sword from a red sheath and swinging it at the jogger as he tried to wrestle the cart away.

"When this was happening, I had no idea what they were yelling about. I just saw someone attack my neighbor with a sword," witness Valerie Lyons told Local 10 News reporter Ian Margol. "I was just walking my dog. I was headed back to my house. All of the sudden, I hear my neighbor say, 'If you get any closer to me, I'm going to call the cops.'"

Okay what is a "dump Cart"? Is this just a yuppie name for a wheel barrow?
Yes. It's a yuppy updesign made out of black hard molded plastic (talk about bad for the environment.) To top it all off, they are useless. Not surprised it was trashed.

I love a good trash find. At this very moment I'm restoring some awesome finds I rescued from the paradise ca burn.

Wow, so much Florida. Some observations:

1. Why didn't douchey Jogger dude just keep jogging with the cart - crazy sword swinger probably doesn't have the best cardio in the world, so 5 minutes later the jogger is free and clear.

2. Now crazy sword swinger and his crazy ass wife/gf know where douchey jogger live. You know they're gonna come back and steal that sweet portable driveway cover at douchey jogger's house.

3. Only in Florida do runners stop and fight over scavenging rights to debris piles.

Once my ex took a step ladder out of a pile of trash at a neighbor's house. Another neighbor came up to him and said he wanted it, he said he already had his eye on it when he drove by but it wouldn't fit in his car so he walked back to get it. My ex said tough tittie. Neighbor said tough tittie. My ex slammed it on the ground and broke it. No more ladder.

Latest posts

Back