• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida man is facing manslaughter charges after beating a man to death.

According to police, 30-year-old Victor Vickery fatally beat a man who had been looking into his girlfriend's window as they were being intimate.

Vickery was charged with the death of 57-year-old Asaad Akar.

According to an arrest report, Vickery and his girlfriend were in a bedroom in her Fort Lauderdale home when they heard a scratching noise coming from the window.

Vickery told authorities that they had called the police in the past due to a peeping Tom outside.

According to the report, Vickery ran outside and saw a man standing by the window with his genitals exposed.

Police say that man was Akar, who had a previous criminal record for prowling.

A fight broke out between the two while Vickery's girlfriend called 911. He told police that Akar attacked him first.

Akar died at the hospital less than two hours later.
1571522171823.png

1571616643426.png

The enraged boyfriend was naked and barefoot while he kicked and pummeled a man he caught exposing himself and peeping into his girlfriend’s bedroom window.

By the time Fort Lauderdale police got to the scene, 57-year-old Asaad Akar was bloodied and unconscious on the ground in a fenced yard

Victor Vickery had dried blood on his hands and body. His right foot was bloodied and swollen.

Akar, who lived around the corner, a two-minute walk away, was was taken to Broward Health North hospital in Deerfield Beach. Akar died within about 90 minutes of getting there.

A medical examiner later ruled that Akar died from blunt trauma injury to his head and torso.

On the night of July 2, 2018, a Monday, a little before midnight, Vickery and Samantha Hobi were in bed together getting intimate when they heard a scratching sound at the window, according to a police report.

This had happened before. So Vickery was quick about dashing outside and catching the culprit.

Last time, the Peeping Tom got away before police arrived.

Vickery squared off with Akar and shouted for his girlfriend to call 911.

Police said Samantha Hobi can be heard on the recording of that 3-minute call, repeatedly saying, “Tori stop. Tori that’s enough."

Both Vickery and Hobi gave voluntary statements to police.

Vickery’s version of events had Akar lunging at him, getting on top of him and choking him.

Vickery told police he kicked Akar and punched him “a handful of times,” the report said.

When Akar tried to run, Vickery chased him and held him down, he told investigators.

Hobi told police she got involved when she saw Akar on top of Vickery choking him.

She grabbed a shovel, Hobi told police, and smacked Akar in the back with it once, or twice, according to a police report.

Akar pleaded, “let me go,” Hobi said.

But nearly three weeks later, Hobi went back on her original statement to police.

She told investigators she never hit Akar with a shovel or even touched him.

Vickery had told Hobi to say she struck Akar with the shovel, Hobi said when she showed up at police headquarters with a lawyer.

Hobi’s relationship with Vickery has been a rocky one, marred by claims of domestic violence, Broward Court records show.

Twice, Hobi applied for and was granted restraining orders against Vickery. When one ended on Oct. 3, 2018, Hobi was back in court three days later requesting another one. And she got it.

Are their blinds open. I live on the first floor. My blinds are open in the daytime and closed at night. I also have curtains. You ain't seeing shit up in here
...Unless I kneel down really low and try to look through the empty spaces in the blinds.... While wanking..... Nah maybe not.

I'm not an exhibitionist, but I would have a difficult time getting angry enough to beat a person to death just because they watched me plowing my lady.

Back