• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"Jose Luis Chavez, 23, was arrested Sunday and charged with second-degree murder with a deadly weapon and grand theft in the third degree in connection with the death of Rogelio Andrade Hernandez, 40, and the theft of Hernandez's car, which Chavez allegedly used to flee the scene.

In a text to his landlord obtained by the Orlando Sentinel, Chavez reportedly wrote “hey dude yesterday a guy came into my room and he wanted to nail me so I killed him dude.”

The landlord called police who arrived at the home at approximately 9:52 a.m. and discovered the victim’s body.

Chavez was arrested later that day by the Ocoee Police, who said Chavez admitted to killing Hernandez. Chavez allegedly said he had been asleep when he suddenly woke up to see the victim trying to remove his pants, the Orlando Sentinel reported, citing an arrest report.

Chavez allegedly said he thought the victim was trying to rape him so he stabbed him multiple times. Police also said Chavez admitted the pair had been drinking and doing drugs prior to the fatal stabbing.

Police reportedly said during their interview that Chavez showed no remorse and claimed self-defense."

D1g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal ball says...

When they got drunk high or whatever the victim probably blew the stabber. Which the texterbater was okay with that because it's just a blowie. This of course left the victim in a state of blue testicles. Needing release, Cap'n Meatpoke did the obvious thing and sought out a Port of Entry.

Docking was aborting once the USS Willie's hull was breached.
Good thing the assailant isn't gay, cuz this way he is tooootally innocent!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back