• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Florida-man is back at it again and this time he’s feeling a bit sexy. Frank Caponi, 57, thought it would be a fair exchange to offer to pay for oral sex via hamburger. His whole plan would have worked except he was discussing this transaction with an undercover female cop. The affidavit didn’t say if he had the tasty burger with him, if he had money for a burger or if the cop was hungry. He did admit that “he and the female spoke of sex.”.

He’s been slapped with one count of misdemeanor prostitution and posted a $250 bond. His priors include grand theft and battery on a law enforcement officer…seems likely he’ll be charged with poor judgement as well.

Didn’t find any pictures of Mr Caponi so you’ll have to use your imagination and look at this tasty burger.

Y9JaJ25.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/hamburger-hooker-287593

Attachments

• 57bb3718db5ce951008b8195-750-501.jpg
    57bb3718db5ce951008b8195-750-501.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,518
No, no, no, no, no!
Burgers are for second base.
Swiss Chalet is for 3rd base.
Montana's is for a b******.
Red Lobster or Red Robin burgers are for sexy time.

I do have to wonder if he was able to post bond immediately why did he even dick around with the burger offer other than just being a real cheap ass wipe.

I thought felatio was on a shaft.
And cunnilingus is on a crevice
Post automatically merged:

I thought felatio was on a shaft.
And cunnilingus is on a crevice

I got the proposal backwards. My bad

Last edited:
Wow being a cheap asshole cost him $250 ... haha ... KARMA. She is that ... extra kick in the balls when you're doing something bad ... and I'm scared to death of her. Which is why I jut try to be good all the time ... grateful ... generous. Not saying i'm not a loud mouth ... I am.

Last edited:
Back