• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
full

OLGA, FL — A Florida Man has been arrested for impersonating a cop and fatally shooting two teenaged boys at a local teen party spot, for no apparent reason.

Elwood Timothy Robinson, 46, is like a Good Samaritan, but different.

At about 5 AM on Saturday, November 17th, he was out and about— he's either an early riser or a late partier— presumably on patrol looking for citizens in need of his help.

He found one.

He was in the vicinity of a known teen party spot, "a wooded field that sits near a small cow pasture," when police allege he bumped into an unnamed teen that was fleeing a party bonfire to avoid a fight with William "Jody" Hughes, 19, and Jeremy Stewart, 16. The teen told Robinson his tale of woe and asked for a ride.

Robinson, ever the one to go above and beyond for duty and humanity, told the teenager that he was a cop and would "solve the issue." *trumpet flourish*

Robinson returned to the bonfire with the teen, where they encountered Hughes and Stewart, and Robinson started channeling Dirty Harry.

Identifying himself as a police officer, Robinson drew "a large chrome revolver" and ordered the two to the ground at gunpoint.

One complied, one didn't. It wouldn't matter.

Two teenaged girls returned to the bonfire at that point, to find Robinson looming over one of the teens. Robinson informed the newcomers that he was a police officer and could take them all to jail.

Robinson then sent one of the females to his truck "to get [Robinson's] son." Robinson does not have a son, so this likely was a ruse to get her to go away for a few minutes. Or maybe he meant "sidekick."

As she left, Robinson shot the teen that was lying on the ground "execution-style," and shot the standing teen multiple times. Both would die.

He then told the teen recipient of his super-powered assistance, now a witness to unprovoked murder, "don't worry about it and get out of here," at which point the witness beat feet.

The other female witness fled as well, only to be shot by Robinson. She got lucky: she survived, sustaining a grazing wound to the neck and a gunshot wound to one hand.

After all of this helping others, a tuckered-out Robinson retired to stately Wayne Manor his house, where he brilliantly hid the revolver in the Bat Cave under his mattress.

By Monday, police had Robinson in custody at the Lee County Jail, without bond, charged with "two counts of second-degree murder, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and impersonating an officer."

His squeaky-clean criminal record (a traffic citation and a dismissed temporary protective order from 2014) has been sullied, which is sure to cost him his seat at the Justice League.

Robinson, ever the helpful citizen, has pretty much admitted to everything to police; the only question that remains is "why?" because, based on what we know, the shooting makes no sense.

Well this bleached turd looks like he really f***** up his life.
How messed up do you have to be in the head to think that going out and executing a bunch of kids is going to somehow make you a neighborhood hero?
Oh right... George Zimmerman.
I forgot about that f*****.
So I'm guessing this is a Florida thing?

Last edited:
Why 2nd degree murder?

Hopefully they elevate that. This seems planned to me, with him sending one of the females off so as to prevent her from being a witness.

Why 2nd degree murder?

Hopefully they elevate that. This seems planned to me, with him sending one of the females off so as to prevent her from being a witness.
I think you have a great point. He couldn't have planned to cross paths with the fleeing kid, that was just coincidence, but he was already out of his vehicle. That implies to me he knew they were there, and already planned to approach them. Not sure how you would prove that, unless he's been seen stalking teen hangouts.

I think you have a great point. He couldn't have planned to cross paths with the fleeing kid, that was just coincidence, but he was already out of his vehicle. That implies to me he knew they were there, and already planned to approach them. Not sure how you would prove that, unless he's been seen stalking teen hangouts.
That was one of the interesting unanswered questions to me: what was he doing so close to a teen party spot at 5 AM? Plenty of innocent reasons that could happen, I'm sure, but given that it ended the way it did, makes you wonder.

Why 2nd degree murder?

Also, there is a kidnapping aspect here by holding one teen at gun point, which here in Florida, would definitely warrant a felony murder charge as well.

That was one of the interesting unanswered questions to me: what was he doing so close to a teen party spot at 5 AM? Plenty of innocent reasons that could happen, I'm sure, but given that it ended the way it did, makes you wonder.
Im impressed that the teens were still partying at 5am. I was lucky to make it til 2.

Fucking Florida-man.... I'm from Florida but all my and my friends ever wanted to do is get drunk and beat up a Cadillac

Dude, every morning on my way to work I always walk toward known party spots with a loaded pistol.... Nah I just think this guy is a dirtbag that wanted to shoot someone.

Convicted: second-degree murder x 2, falsely personating a law enforcement officer, aggravated battery with a firearm, aggravated assault with a firearm. Sentencing scheduled for August 10.

What brought me to this thread was the random media. As the pictures flashed into view mostly showing various mugshots, I thought for a moment that someone had uploaded a dick pic. But it was just this guy's head. No joke no lie.

Back