• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Trenton James Rich was having himself a good time on a picnic table at the local Walmart’s. Trenton was choking his chicken with vigor while staring into car with two men in a car.
When a Escambia County Sheriff’s Office deputy approached Trenton and asked for his name Trenton provided his name and said "suck my dick".

Trenton wasn’t done with the officer at this point. He then pulled his pants down, exposed his private area and told the deputy to "suck on it." Then Trenton played hard to get and ran behind the Walmart.
When the officer arrested him, Trenton grabbed the deputy’s butt and said, “Let me just feel it.”

full

Last edited:
Puh-lease!

Who hasn’t rubbed one out in a Wal-Mart parking lot?
Walmart is the last place on Earth I would feel the urge.

Oh don't get me wrong, I get urges at Walmart. Urges to slap other shoppers that get in my way. Oh and Judy at the self check area that chastised me for wanting to exchange the onion I was buying after I discovered it was rotten in the middle. She said that's wasteful, all you have to do is cut that part off and throw it away. I said I'm not paying for food to take it home and throw half of it away.

Back