• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man in Florida is facing several charges including child cruelty after he allegedly threw lit firecrackers under a sleeping girl’s bed on Saturday, telling deputies it was a “prank gone wrong.”

Matthew Morrison, 44, lived in a tent outside the home he entered without permission, Lt. Todd Watkins with the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News. He said the homeowner let him sleep outside on the property as a favor to an “acquaintance” he was trying to help.

Watkins said after Morrison threw the lit firecrackers under the 9-year-old girl’s bed, the homeowner chased him out of the house with a stick.

The child and Morrison were not hurt, deputies said, but the incident left the girl “terrified.” She told deputies she was crying and shaking after the prank, Watkins said.

“I’m not sure what he was trying to accomplish,” Watkins told Fox News. “The prank thing didn’t really sound like it was a legitimate reason.”

When deputies arrested Morrison, they found two grams of methamphetamine in his pocket, Watkins said.

Morrison has been charged with burglary and possession of methamphetamine and is no longer allowed to sleep in a tent on the homeowner's property, Watkins added.

full

A man in Florida is facing several charges including child cruelty after he allegedly threw lit firecrackers under a sleeping girl’s bed on Saturday, telling deputies it was a “prank gone wrong.”

Matthew Morrison, 44, of Crestview, which is about a 45-minute drive from Pensacola, lived in a tent outside the home he entered without permission, Lt. Todd Watkins with the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office told Fox News. He said the homeowner let him sleep outside on the property as a favor to an “acquaintance” he was trying to help.

Watkins said after Morrison threw the lit firecrackers under the 9-year-old girl’s bed, the homeowner chased him out of the house with a stick.

The child and Morrison were not hurt, deputies said, but the incident left the girl “terrified.” She told deputies she was crying and shaking after the prank, Watkins said.

Watkins, who responded to the scene, described the incident as “a strange deal.”

“I’m not sure what he was trying to accomplish,” Watkins told Fox News. “The prank thing didn’t really sound like it was a legitimate reason.”

When deputies arrested Morrison, they found two grams of methamphetamine in his pocket, Watkins said.

This guy is a complete asshole, however, I'm not worried about his punishment because I betcha he's one of those pricks that would try to shoot a lit firework out of his ass (people really do this) and blow himself apart - it's only a matter of time before Darwin takes him out.
there's actually a dozen of these

Post automatically merged:

This guy is a complete asshole, however, I'm not worried about his punishment because I betcha he's one of those pricks that would try to shoot a lit firework out of his ass (people really do this) and blow himself apart - it's only a matter of time before Darwin takes him out.

Back