• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to ghosttruck.

Hardee County deputies said Anthony Richardson was stopped by a drug task force Thursday, the Tampa Bay Times reported. According to deputies, Richardson told them he had a live gator in the front seat moments before the vehicle was searched for drugs, the newspaper reported.
[....]
Richardson told them he did not own either license and had been given the reptile by a friend. He told deputies he was planning to release the alligator into a nearby river, the television station reported.
full
full

[....]
Mandatory permits must be acquired before animals can legally be taken from the wild, the Timesreported.

When deputies searched the vehicle, they found the baby alligator in the front seat in a black bag with its mouth taped shut, WTVT reported. Deputies then checked with a wildlife officer with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission before removing the tape from the gator's mouth and releasing it into the Peace River, the television station reported.

Richardson was booked into the Hardee County Jail on multiple drug charges, and for illegally capturing or possessing an alligator, WTVT reported.

Attachments

• Anthony_Richardson.jpg
    Anthony_Richardson.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 821
Some people just can't get right. Least he told them about the gator, I guess.

"Sir , is there anything that we should know about in the vehicle that might harm us? Knives, guns, grenades, bazookas?"
"Got a gator up front."
"Sir, please place your hands on top of the vehicle."
[aside] "Get Wildlife out here. We got another one."
"Man, that's not my gator, now..."

And gender fluid.
That's one thing I learned from Swamp People: you have to finger a gator in order to determine its sex... at least that's why the "wildlife biologist" said he was fingering the gators. He was kinda grinnin' a bit much.

No word on how you'd determine a gator's gender. I'm guessing they're mostly omnisexual though, because everything they get ahold of ends up right fucked.

We have one of these beauties in Chicago right now!
He’s in some park lagoon and authorities have been trying for 3 days to catch him, with no luck.
He looks to be a full size gator when he surfaces.

I saw a YouTube video where they were trying to determine a gator's sex. The one guy stuck a finger in the gator's nether regions, and a gator dick popped out. At that point there wasn't much question.

--Al

There are some huge gators at Greenfield Lake in Wilmington. Some drunk idiot jumped in to wrassle one a year or so ago; the cops fished him out and stacked all kinds of wildlife charges on him.

Back