• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
The first appearance in court of a man accused of fatally shooting two people at an apartment complex in Florida on Sunday swiftly went off the rails as the defendant began screaming for a higher power as he was wheeled in and then began shouting at the judge.

Damon Kemp, 19, was brought into court screaming while screaming "God!" for his appearance in Daytona Beach -- even as staff warned him to be quiet.

“I've reviewed your arrest and determined there's probable cause for your arrest,” the judge said over Kemp’s shouting. “I've appointed the public defender to represent you so you have a lawyer, this morning.”

During the hearing, Kemp's eyes could be seen darting around as he made odd facial expressions before ultimately being denied bond, FOX35 reported.

Kemp was charged with two counts of second-degree murder for the shooting deaths of Treay Ingraham and Jordan Paden, who were both his roommates.

Police said that Ingraham and Paden let Kemp stay with them at their Daytona Beach apartment, and were trying to help him.

As bailiffs wheeled Kemp out, Ingraham's relatives couldn't hold back their anger and began shouting, FOX35 reported.

“Day-Day, why would you do that to Treay?” one of them pleaded, “Day-Day, I fed you, Treay fed you! He let you live in his house rent-free, why would you do that to Treay, Day-Day?! Day-Day's wrong for that! He's wrong for that!”

Ingraham's distraught mother, Nerissa Carter Young, told FOX35 she was desperate to know why her son is dead.

“Even the young man who committed this crime, or they say committed this crime -- all of them only 19. All of them just babies,” Young said.

full

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-...eaming-god-shouts-at-judge-before-bond-denied

On a side note the video at the link is very satisfying to watch...go ahead and scream you little turd!

Attachments

• floridaman1.jpg
    floridaman1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 172
This is sad. I wonder if he has a mental condition.
I kind of doubt it...I've seen people freak like this in jail. They get it in their heads that they'll get bail or they can beat the wrap or even just plea down to some BS charge and when a judge slapps the reality of the situation on them they just fucking lose it

This little fuck has seen too many crime drama shows. Thinking if he acts all crazy and shit they will let him go.

There is nothing about his act that is true.

This little fuck has seen too many crime drama shows. Thinking if he acts all crazy and shit they will let him go.

Maybe he should take the time to watch "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" before he cranks up the crazymaking routine again.

--Al

I kind of doubt it...I've seen people freak like this in jail. They get it in their heads that they'll get bail or they can beat the wrap or even just plea down to some BS charge and when a judge slapps the reality of the situation on them they just fucking lose it

I've seen this in jail and on the ward and knew right away i was going to play it funny,
detached ...and cool. TRUE ... I recently spun out ... I slip sometimes, but it wasn't in a hospital or jail so I'm mostly okay with it. And it wasn't here or over @DIAFplease, because, as if. It was serious ... not murder serious ... but I probably shouted out for God at least once ... No one heard me except the dogs though.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe he should take the time to watch "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" before he cranks up the crazymaking routine again.

--Al

I love that movie ...
Post automatically merged:

Actually ... i think he is scared for his life and that his ass is going to get raped off when he hits the range and he knows it ...

Last edited:
I don't think he is faking or just throwing a tantrum. I saw an interview with a (still living) room mate who said this was not at ALL like him, and that he had been acting very odd the whole day before the shooting happened. So unless he is such a great planner that he knew he should fake acting odd for an entire day before killing his friends / room mates in order to potentially fake an insanity defense later, I'm gonna say the bizarre behavior in the courtroom is legit, and he is having some kind of a mental break.

I still think schizophrenia is a strong candidate. He is the right age for onset of symptoms.

If I can find the interview again, I will post a link.

Back