• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to ghosttruck.

[....]
Buddy Ackerman said Osi was in the middle of doing his business when the 7-foot, 7-inch gator grabbed onto his backside.

“He was squealing a good bit when the thing grabbed him,” Ackerman said. “I go up and slip and fall on my rear end, and the two of us are tugging. Alligator is going one way. I’m going the other.”

Ackerman said he kicked the alligator in the snout twice, and Osi got loose.

“The thing opened his mouth and backed up a little,” said Ackerman.

Ackerman was watching Osi for his daughter while she was on vacation.

“My father is our hero! Osi and I are so very grateful that nobody was hurt,” Jody Ackerman said.

Trappers came out the following day and recovered the alligator.
[....]
“I don’t know what would have happened with people with little Pekingese or something running around. I guess we’d say goodbye,” said Ackerman.

Jody Ackerman said Osi was later taken to read the signs, warning of alligators in the water, to make sure he understands them. :D

Officials with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission told residents to be cautious with their pets. Dogs and cats are similar in size to the natural prey of alligators. They said pet owners should not allow their animals to swim, exercise, or drink in or near waters that may contain alligators. Dogs often attract an alligator’s interest.

FWC has a statewide program dedicated to handling nuisance alligators.

imagine if you will, getting comfy to take that perfect needed shit, then disaster strikes...such is the case f Osi with a handler that decided to do something dumb like lead you to a canal in the Fla twilight dawn zone.. glad they both made it out unscathed and alive, gater be like dagnabbit

Latest posts

Back