• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A traffic stop in Florida led to the arrest of three people for drug possession and Florida man’s mugshot going viral.

Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff’s office say three people were pulled over for an expired tag. Deputies say Ricky Deeley, 34 had a suspended driver’s license.

Upon further search of the vehicle, deputies located the passengers in the vehicle Logan Tindale,20, lied about his name and Katlyn Spruill,20 was in possession of a bag containing 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, cocaine, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills, and a digital scale.
1570829736475.png

1570829753649.png

2018 Baby Mama Drama
Fuck the BITCH who WRECKED. ..MY LIFE!!! AND MY KIDS..!!!!! YOU ACCOMPLISHED YOUR MISSION......!.!. FOR YOUR FREEDOM... WHEN YOU COULD HAVE JUST LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NITE!!! THANKS WIITCH

3 Comments
Comment

Comments

• Marisa Martinez
    Marisa Martinez
    You had to bring our kids into a public post when your the one looking for more than I'm willing to give. That's low.
    Done!!

• Ricky Deeley
    Ricky Deeley
    Low? Did you really say,,I'm low ?? ,haha ,don't get me STARTED...PLEASE..

Last edited by a moderator:
Show this picture to your kids if they start thinking about going all 'body mod' piercings and shit.

Cripes I can see at least 5 different ear piercings on his left ear alone.
Piercings dont give you wings, thats redbull.

I have 4 in one ear and 5 in the other and my ears are perfectly fine. I've never blown away during a storm or had even one person trumpet at me :p

Back