• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
I don't have kids... But isn't 10 quite young to be on Snapchat (apparently) unsupervised? I thought the minimum sign up age was a bit older.

Austin has stacked up the charges... Not only is he on the hook for the rape, but he also interfered with child custody and violated his probation. Hopefully he will stay behind bars for awhile this time.

full

According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, Austin Altman, 22, drove to Hernando County to pick up the 10-year-old.

Altman is accused of taking the girl without her parents' consent, interfering with child custody.

They went back to Altman's residence where deputies say he raped her.

She reportedly asked him to stop at least four times, and he did not stop. She also said Altman held her down with his hand on her throat.

She completed a Sexual Assault Victim Exam after the incident.

When deputies interviewed Altman, he admitted to meeting the girl on Snapchat and picking her up. He also admitted to having sex with the 10-year-old.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...r-old-girl-he-met-on-snapchat-authorities-say

Last edited by a moderator:
Back