• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Gainesville police say a 20-year-old man beat, raped and threatened his pregnant girlfriend with a knife, trying to kill the baby.

Joseph Bernard J. Combs was arrested Friday on charges of attempted murder, sexual battery, aggravated battery, aggravated assault and kidnapping, according to his arrest affidavit.

The crimes occurred early Friday morning at the woman’s home, according to the GPD report. Combs and the woman, who is 19 weeks pregnant with Combs’ child, had been dating for about a year.

The woman was on the phone with someone while Combs waited for her to hang up. When she did, the report says, Combs told her, “I’m sorry, but I can’t let you have my son.”

Police said in the report that Combs grabbed the woman by the hair and dragged her into the living room, where he repeatedly punched her and kicked her in abdomen. After that, he is accused of dragging her upstairs by her hair and continuing to punch and kick her in the stomach.

The woman tried to flee dowstairs, the report said, but Combs dragged her back and started punching and slapping her in the head.

Combs saw that the woman was bleeding from a small cut on her head and tried to clean it with napkins. Then, the report said, he started battering her again, saying, “I’m sorry, but I have to kill the baby.”

Police said Combs pulled out a four-inch folding knife and held it to the woman’s throat.

“I’ll do anything, but don’t take my life,” the woman pleaded.

The report said Combs told the woman to “do it to yourself” and ordered her to slit her wrists before telling her to stop.

After that, police said, Combs raped the woman.

Police said the woman had extensive bruising on her stomach; bruising on both arms, her shins and her right breast; a swollen jaw; and a bloody eye.
1570374739513.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Attempts an abortion but then rapes her. Genius.

I’d have an abortion and then sue his ass just so he’d have to pay me anyway.

Last edited:
1697679640324.jpeg

Name:COMBS, JOSEPH B JR
Current Release Date: 06/20/2026

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
10/04/2019 AGGRAV.BATTERY,VICTIM PREGNANT 01/26/2021ALACHUA19031107Y 0M 0D
10/04/2019 FALS.IMPRSN-NO 787.01 INT 01/26/2021ALACHUA19031105Y 0M 0D
07/19/2020 BATTERY BY DETAINEE 01/26/2021ALACHUA20021365Y 0M 0D

Back