• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
full

Genar Smith has pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges of starving his pit bulls so extremely it provoked cannibalism within the dogs’ cage.
A neighbor saw a dog in a cage being eaten by two other dogs and contacted the Lakeland police department. Upon arrival officers found six pit bulls locked in one cage. Cops did not see any food or water in the dogs’ bowls. The dogs’ ribs and hip bones were visible under their skin.
The Polk County Animal control officer determined the hunger provoked the case of cannibalism inside the cage.

Florida ~ The asshole state
Why is Florida so bad on ppl like this shit face? I've been thinking about purchasing a house around Ocala ... To move or not to move to floriduh tis the question.the problem I have is ... There is absolutely nothing to really do in these p.o.s. Midwest states ... A lot of my fam has moved to floriduh but... As it seems... Ppl are fucking whacked out of their Gorda there .

Why is Florida so bad on ppl like this shit face? I've been thinking about purchasing a house around Ocala ... To move or not to move to floriduh tis the question.the problem I have is ... There is absolutely nothing to really do in these p.o.s. Midwest states ... A lot of my fam has moved to floriduh but... As it seems... Ppl are fucking whacked out of their Gorda there .
Northern Floridians are less crazy.

Ocala is a lovely area. One of the places I always love passing through on my way to see my parents. Rolling hills (by FL standards lol) and horse country. No idea what it'd be like actually living there as far as amenities go, always just ride through.

The thing about FL is that so many people come here from other states. Some of them are normal people sick of shoveling snow, and some of them are crazy fucks who screwed up their lives wherever they were and figure they'll get a fresh start in FL.

Seems to me like the more rural areas have less of that though.

Latest posts

Back