• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Today’s Florida-man is played by 52 year old Tommy Lee Hampton who was arrested yesterday for having sex on a public beach. While on a routine patrol around 3:30pm police saw Tommy’s ass pointed to the sky and his lady partner’s legs wrapped around him both reeking of booze and getting it on.

“Tennessee Tom”, as he’s known, was subjected to a computer check of his identity which revealed he had an open order of protection from the very woman he was shagging on the beach…I guess they made up. Hampton was arrested for violating an injunction for protection against domestic violence. This was the third time Tommy has violated this same protective order…I guess her Fabebook status is “It’s Complicated”.

“I should just leave her alone, but I can’t,” Hampton said of the woman, whom he referred to as his “old lady.”

“Hampton is being held in lieu of $5000 bond at the Pinellas County jail. A convicted felon, Hampton has done several state prison terms and his rap sheet includes convictions for theft; weapons possession; aggravated assault; and the possession and sale of cocaine, marijuana, and the painkiller Oxycodone.”

full

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/florida/tennessee-tom-busted-295873

Attachments

• tommyleehampton18.jpg
    tommyleehampton18.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,465
“I should just leave her alone but I can’t. At least I got some pussy before I went to jail.”

It’s true love! :shame:

Last edited:
This is bullshit. If the woman who has the order against him invited him into her presence and welcomed it and didnt care about it, why the fuck is he being punished for violating the order?

I feel like the dumb bitch should be arrested too, as she too played a role in him violating the order.

This is bullshit. If the woman who has the order against him invited him into her presence and welcomed it and didnt care about it, why the fuck is he being punished for violating the order?

I feel like the dumb bitch should be arrested too, as she too played a role in him violating the order.
That’s not how they work— it’s just the person who is the subject of the RO that must obey it. If she whistled and he came running, he did so knowing full well the risk he was taking. He should have just said no.

That’s not how they work— it’s just the person who is the subject of the RO that must obey it. If she whistled and he came running, he did so knowing full well the risk he was taking. He should have just said no.
Florida-man can't so no to the pussy... it's like a law or something!

Painful to look at too - wtf with all the sores on his face? Gross!

What is called "picking pox" from chronic meth use. They pick at their skin until it results in sores. Just as nasty as it looks.

Yep, its really the Judge that issues and "owns" the restraining order, not the person requesting one. No one can overrule it except through legal proceedings. If the woman didn't want the RO in place any longer, she can request it be lifted, but its up to the Judge to decide if so, not her.

Last edited:
Back