• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"FDLE agents arrested Zachary Wester, 26, on felony charges of racketeering, official misconduct, fabricating evidence, possession of a controlled substance and false imprisonment. Wester, a former deputy with Jackson County Sheriff’s Office, was arrested this morning in Crawfordville, Fla. He is also charged with misdemeanor perjury, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.

FDLE began its investigation last August at the request of Jackson County Sheriff’s Office. The investigation shows Wester routinely pulled over citizens for alleged minor traffic infractions, planted drugs inside their vehicles and arrested them on fabricated drug charges. Wester circumvented JCSO’s body camera policy and tailored his recordings to conceal his criminal activity."

DD1o.jpg

Bet he claims the drugs were planted on him.

When law enforcement officers breach the most basic trust of their position they should face particularly stiff penalties. In the case of this prick having been suspected (and I use the term very loosely in this case) of planting drugs on others, he should be looking at double the time that each of the cases wound up with serving. Then make him serve all of those charges and sentences back to back.

Make the penalty so extreme as to impress upon cops like this the seriousness of the crime. I would also suggest he receive a few canings.

There was a cop where I live who was very well known. They called him”Hollywood” because he always wore mirrored sunglasses.
It turned out when he would pull kids over for speeding, loud music, whatever, he offered them a “way out” of the ticket by blowing him behind the police car.
This went on for YEARS.
Finally, a dude and his girlfriend were pulled over (he was driving), and he went behind the car to work off his ticket.
His girlfriend wanted to know what had just happened and her boyfriend wouldn’t tell her. She wanted to know why her boyfriend came back to the car in tears, with only a warning ticket. So she did her own little”sting”, and discovered what Hollywood was up to.
I heard he was allowed to retire before they fired him, and the civil lawsuits were incredible.

Absolutely nothing more dangerous or ignorant than a southern cop/deputy. Ugh just look at this guy, he looks like your common bottom of the barrel fat white trash douchebag. I cant put into words how much i fucking DESPISE these "good ole boy" southern douchebag whites. Fuck i absolutely HATE white people.

The south is pure fucking filth. God i HATE these "people".

I hope these folks absolutely demolish not just the county, but the state too.

There was a cop where I live who was very well known. They called him”Hollywood” because he always wore mirrored sunglasses.
It turned out when he would pull kids over for speeding, loud music, whatever, he offered them a “way out” of the ticket by blowing him behind the police car.
This went on for YEARS.
Finally, a dude and his girlfriend were pulled over (he was driving), and he went behind the car to work off his ticket.
His girlfriend wanted to know what had just happened and her boyfriend wouldn’t tell her. She wanted to know why her boyfriend came back to the car in tears, with only a warning ticket. So she did her own little”sting”, and discovered what Hollywood was up to.
I heard he was allowed to retire before they fired him, and the civil lawsuits were incredible.

If someone voluntarily chooses to blow a cop to get out of a ticket, that's on them.
Post automatically merged:

Ugh they got some videos of his traffic stops up where he plants shit and they are impossible to watch. The southern accents are so fucking irritating. God there is nothing more ignorant than a southerner. I despise them so fucking much.

Last edited:
This went on for YEARS.
NFN, the boyfriend should've just paid the damn ticket vs. giving the cop a blow job! Was he that cheap?! Would he have gone to jail otherwise? Nope, stupid decision IMHO.

These people need to sue everyone, the state included, not just this individual deputy. THere's a state prosucutor declaring the entire system is at fault, checks in balances failed, no one from the police to the prosecutor to the defense attorneys(and with poor folk like these, no way these werent govt appointed/employed) were reviewing evidence in the slightest.

Im not sure about this one though. Yeah he is planting drugs. BUt as far as the falsified drug test, i honestly cant tell if the dude is trying to frame someone or if he is such an ignorant piece of fat southern douchebag white trash that he legitimately does not know the difference between red and blue.

I bet the entire Wester family is full of bottom barrel white filth too. The entire family is scum and needs to GO.

Last edited:
I did a lot of illegal things (party, drugs, stupid behaviors) and was never caught. All of my frriends were like “I hate cops, blah, blah” I never felt this way. You’re doing something wrong and you know it, why are pissed at this guy because you got caught? It’s his job, if you were in need of police and they didn’t do their job you’d be pissed at that.

I put a lot trust and give law enforcement a lot of respect. The behavior of this officer makes me mad. Ruining innocent lives AND reinforcing a lack of trust in law enforcement.

I did a lot of illegal things (party, drugs, stupid behaviors) and was never caught. All of my frriends were like “I hate cops, blah, blah” I never felt this way. You’re doing something wrong and you know it, why are pissed at this guy because you got caught? It’s his job, if you were in need of police and they didn’t do their job you’d be pissed at that.

I put a lot trust and give law enforcement a lot of respect. The behavior of this officer makes me mad. Ruining innocent lives AND reinforcing a lack of trust in law enforcement.

He's not a one-off and this is why people from communities most abused and victimized by corrupt cops, who see those cops get away with it time after time, not only don't trust LEO, they view them as threats.

Dumbass jury didn't convict on ALL the charges?

People are fucking dumb.

Unfortunatelh might make it difficult for many of the victims to win a lawsuit

He 100% deserves the full max 80 year sentence. Fuck should die in a cage.

Amazing he was fired from his first cop job for sexual misconduct. Blue protects blue...he just went to the next town over and got hired on here easy. Vile how little stormtroopers care for the public.

Back