• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Florida couple went to the park Friday evening and seemingly forgot about one of their seven children late into the overnight hours and into the next day.

Makenson and Jolanda Larose Alexandre each were arrested and charged with child neglect for leaving their little girl at Haverhill Park.

Deputies say the parents told investigators they did not realize they left their child around 7 p.m. Friday at the park. She was found wandering alone by deputies, who later searched the area and made loud announcements in an attempt to find her parents.

The girl's mother reported her missing at 11:40 a.m. Saturday, deputies say.

Officials since have stepped in to remove the seven children from the Alexandre home.

Last edited:
Maybe the bitch should stop spreading her legs if she can't handle that many kids that she forgot one. I mean Jesus fucking Christ what is with florida?! I'm glad when I visited there wasn't any crazy shit so I guess I got lucky during that time.
Maybe the dickhead dad should stop...whatever the male equivalent is of spreading ones legs if he can’t keep track of them. Better yet-birth control!

When you lose one of your 7 children maybe it is time for both of you to go to a doctor for a vasectomy & tubes being tied. Also if they did both the guy should triple bag that shit, because I worry the doctors down in Florida will fuck up both procedures.

Oh but they don't give you welfare and food stamps and free medical without all those paychecks - er I mean kids! How else will they get money???

I was number 5 of five children.

My parents lost me every where we went. I wasn't even the wander off type. I was a very quiet people watcher.

The first time they left me was in the bassinet when I was just weeks old.
Going to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
45 minute drive and no one noticed I wasn't in the van. Not even my know it all oldest sister. 45 minute drive and on arrival, Gramma said "where's the baby"

Then there was the county Fair like 4 years in a row. The beach etc.

My parents were jerks for not paying attention. Like when my sister was 10 and I was 5 she pierced my ears. They weren't even so she did it over and over. Or cutting my hair constantly.

Yeah these parents are jerks.

Once again, an abortion mad world teaches people that children are inconveniences to get rid of. Leaving that child in the park was to them like throwing out garbage. These monsters are beyond any help. Terminally corrupt.

Back