• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Should we nip this in the bud and just ban Grace Saunder's IP?

• It's not worth the hassle, ban him.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Don't ban him, there is much amusement to be had.

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
Sounds like Grace already has his vagina in a bunch.

This is exactly why you get banned from forums.

Grace, there is a ratio in place here. Worth and worthless. If you are able to contribute...oh, I don't know...let's say a 3 to 1 ratio of worthwhile content to worthless content, feel free to flame away.

But be forewarned. This is a small site full of people who have been here and participated in keeping this place limping along for the last 3 years. It is full of people who were invited here. That's not to say we don't like new members, it's just that I may play favorites. Might not be fair, but it would be pretty hard for me to side against a long-time member who helped make this site, over one who has a history of drama wherever they go.

Does that make make me a shitty site admin? Dunno, don't care. It's just the way it is. But I'll give you a tip. If you decide to flame back, you better make it good and funny. Nothing pisses me off more than a lame flame. Actually, that should be a rule...a lame flame is a possible insta-ban via a poll of members! Or not...I don't give a shit.

Just keep personal information out of the forums, and keep it in the right areas. Also, please, try your best not to follow anyone around purely to flame them, it could ruin otherwise good threads...something we need a lot of.

Should I make a flame forum? You know, a call-out forum so that people can air their grievances without fear of consequence?

a forum just for flaming takes the bite out of the act of flaming, i think. not to mention the fact that its done here differently, because it seems to always stay in the context of the topic of the post, and yeah, doing it just to do it is ghey.

so maybe grace should just go ahead and fuck him/herself now and save me the time to have to type "GFY"

but.............................since i already typed it out we can now safely say that i want grace to go fuck him/her self.

and.............................since the topic is flaming, im completely on track right now and good to go. five-by-five i should say.

so stfu and gfy, eh.

ttfn ill bbl

and swivel is my bff

A forum just for flaming seems somewhat pointless for a few reasons:

• This is a very small community, and so there aren't really enough members for it to be worthwhile. This isn't a large board where there are several hundred active members. I mean really, there are two dozen active members at most.
  • Most of the members here are smart enough, and on good enough terms, that it would go largely unused. Most activity here involves a degree of rational exchange. So, while tones my rise and rhetoric may grow harsher, outright flaming is rarely required.
  • In the cases where flaming is needed, it is often in regards to a particular thread or post, not a member's entire presence here. In the latter instance, those posters tend to tire soon when they don't get their anticipated reaction, thus making them a non-factor. In essence, the little flaming that will happen, fits naturally within existing threads.
  • It would lower the tone of discourse. Intelligent, well deserved flaming has its place. But to give it a forum of its own would lower the standards for it, and would take the focus of the site away from rational debate and discussion of deeper subject matters, and make it a haven for trolls and idiots.

A forum just for flaming seems somewhat pointless for a few reasons:

• This is a very small community, and so there aren't really enough members for it to be worthwhile. This isn't a large board where there are several hundred active members. I mean really, there are two dozen active members at most.
  • Most of the members here are smart enough, and on good enough terms, that it would go largely unused. Most activity here involves a degree of rational exchange. So, while tones my rise and rhetoric may grow harsher, outright flaming is rarely required.
  • In the cases where flaming is needed, it is often in regards to a particular thread or post, not a member's entire presence here. In the latter instance, those posters tend to tire soon when they don't get their anticipated reaction, thus making them a non-factor. In essence, the little flaming that will happen, fits naturally within existing threads.
  • It would lower the tone of discourse. Intelligent, well deserved flaming has its place. But to give it a forum of its own would lower the standards for it, and would take the focus of the site away from rational debate and discussion of deeper subject matters, and make it a haven for trolls and idiots.

Oh, Jesus Christ. Don't ever hear from you any more and this brings you into the forum? I have you know, gprime, we have THIRTEEN active member, thank you very much. :D

Just kidding, man. Where are you hiding at now days, anyway?

I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. Not today, not ever.

You only added that poll to see just how I'd react to it. Well, you lose.

Also, I use proxies. So it would be pointless banning my IP anyway. It's also worth mentioning (before I go) that a lot of other forums haven't banned me yet, because not ALL OF THEM HAVE ASSHOLE MEMBERS!!!

Goodbye, and good riddance.

Your avatar is so creepy...

I know what you're trying to do, and it won't work. Not today, not ever.

You only added that poll to see just how I'd react to it. Well, you lose.

Also, I use proxies. So it would be pointless banning my IP anyway. It's also worth mentioning (before I go) that a lot of other forums haven't banned me yet, because not ALL OF THEM HAVE ASSHOLE MEMBERS!!!

Goodbye, and good riddance.

Grace, trust me. If you act like this on other forums, it's just a matter of time.

Hmmm... Looks like all of the interesting shit always happens at night. I voted to just go ahead and ban the bitch, but at least it's created some activity. :arf:

I got this PM from Grace out of the blue:

Grace Saunders said:
Honestly, you're a piece of foul shit. You do not act very mature for a 31 year old ho.

Like on that other horror site, you disrespected me and made harsh comments. You don't know me, so kindly shit the fuck up about my personal life.

Now, think about you said on there and see if it could have been worded more appropriately.

My reply:

Me said:
This is the only time I am ever going to reply to you, so read this carefully.

First of all, QUIT TRYING TO ADD ME TO YOUR MYSPACE. I'm tired of clicking the little "deny" button.

Second of all, I know what I've read in that link you posted on BD ("LOOK AT ME! I'M A FREAK!"), and that makes me think that there is something seriously wrong with you. After your whiny "Boo-hoo. I'm leaving this place and never coming back." (yet you KEEP GOING BACK), I have decided to ignore you altogether. But see, you keep trying to add me to your myspace and now you send me insulting private messages. You WANT the attention. You crave it.

You're weird and lonely and I hope you get some help. In the meantime, leave me alone. Take me off your radar, because I'm not going to give you the validation you seek.

Plus, I'm a mod here, you asshat. PM me like this ONE MORE FUCKING TIME and you will be adding Dreamin Demon to the laundry list of sites that got tired of your shit and banned your ass. You get me, dickhead?

LEAVE ME ALONE and I'll leave you alone.

Grace was not noticed much on BD until a few weeks ago, until HE started posting links about his e-shenanigans in an effort to attract attention to himself. The above PM was, I assume, a return fire for me telling him "good riddance" in his whiny "I'm leaving this place and never coming back" post.

Point is - he brought this all on himself because he loves the attention. I've been leaving him alone since then, with the exception of this post, as I did with that other looney toon. If he just shuts up and posts normally like he's been doing (here, anyway) then he will be one of the gang - someone that we agree with and give thanks points to his posts and shit. But no, he has to start this bullshit thread and we're all giving him the attention he seeks (including me, though he did PM me again and I ignored him).

This is my last post on the subject. If he continues being an asshat, I'll fucking ban him just for GPs. Fuck the poll.

If he makes a normal post, agree with him, don't agree with him, but leave him alone about everything else and maybe eventually he'll stop this stupid bullshit (I hope).

confused...

maybe its becuz i have never heard of this fella, or do much frolicking on other sites, but based on what i just reviewed for public eyes... s/he's not doing much but clever one liners... sorta ... and that is sorta hard. what was so offensive about this particular thread? other than it challenged the standard.... doesnt dreamindemon want diversity? couldn't s/he be the resident bitch that all come to bash on occasion? it is after all what s/he wants... i vote we make him/her the resident fool, and any unworthy post that is presented by Grace is banished to the neverlands of ether internet space bites. if s/he can, great, there is a new personality type here. if not... i doubt this individual will be able to keep it up long with what s/he seems to promise delivering. i think this person stole the idea to be annoying and boohooing counterproductive from another blogger who makes a living out of his fool hearty financial choices.

we only want the best here. more extreme personalities welcome?

on another note to the actual content of this thread. why can't we have a hall of flame? the best bashes on here... to ward off those individuals that might think to come on here just to bash...? to know they are dealing with some serious big guns... kinda like fair warning practice. i doubt it would work, it might even encourage individuals to come and play. but that is my two cents worth.

why isnt there an idiot button? or idiot award?

To really appreciate just how awful an entity Grace Saunders is, you have to know what his internet history is like... He's a member of tons of forums, and has been banned from TONS of forums.

http://www.retrothinking.com/gracesaunders/

http://dowan.org/2007/02/04/grace-saunders-the-psycho-lives-on/
:rolleyes:

http://dowan.org/2007/02/04/grace-saunders-the-psycho-lives-on/

Not a day goes by where I don't regret what I've done to countless forums. I only wish I could turn back the clock and rectify my mistakes and horrible ways, but I just can't. Nobody can. All I can hope for now is that people remember me for the good times and not the bad.

Sincerely yours, Peter Anderson.

Several other Resident Evil and Silent Hill forums all over the Internet banned me just because they put my Grace Saunders name on notice. They all made a spectacle out of me repeatedly, but I kept going back to post because I'm an addict. I needed it like a smoker needs tobacco.

WOW, He's like a real celebrity!

Last edited:
Oh, Jesus Christ. Don't ever hear from you any more and this brings you into the forum? I have you know, gprime, we have THIRTEEN active member, thank you very much. :D

Just kidding, man. Where are you hiding at now days, anyway?

I have made a few posts in the past few days. Mostly though, I've been busy with college life. Since I'm hoping to transfer elsewhere for next year, I need to ensure that I keep top grades. And since I'm taking mostly traditionally junior and senior classes, that is more easily said than done. Beyond that, I've been involving myself in campus life, particularly in political activism. I thought it was about time that somebody counter the liberalism that dominates campus culture, so I've been working to see that happen here.

College has certainly provided me with some interesting experiences. For example, I never expected to have coffee with the President of the ZOA at midnight, or get my mic cut off during the Q&A portion of an anti-semitic lecturer, or go bar hopping in a major US city with people I just met three hours earlier.

I post here when I can. Not all that much time right now, but during the four days of Thanksgiving (two of which are weekend days), I'll get some activity in. After that though, not much until winter break. I need to keep at least a 3.75, get my transfer apps done, line up an internship, federate a local chapter of the ZOA, and so forth.

I feel that DreaminDemon has suffered a loss this day. I, for one, voted to NOT BAN.

Then again, I was also the idiot pleading with Morbid to not ban Kefka, and practically begging Kefka to stick around. Funny that I can be such a masochist, yet can't watch 2 girls, 1 cup.

Idiots like Grace are like good one night stands. They keep you interested for a spell, then when the fun is over it's time to part ways.

Swiv, don't get me wrong or anything... I'm NOT gay,
But you just keep movin' up my list of Great Americans!

You can't have the swivels or Morbids without the Kefkas or Graces!
You also can't have the Girls Gone Wild without the Girls Gone Jenkem!

Just DO it, already!

Girls Gone Jenkem!

WAYYYYYYY better title right here and coincidentally the best movie title EVAR!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah...I agree...Just do it already Swiv. Make sure to load up on the Jenkem first though. It is a better experience that way. Actually, everything is better on Jenkem. "You ever seen Star Wars?" "Yeah, but have you ever seen Star Wars...ON JENKEM?!?!"

On topic! Grace is the brunette in the video by the way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back