• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
"On Sept. 1, witnesses allegedly saw 59-year-old Bonnie Nave allow her two dogs to kill a duckling, CBS17, WSPTV and the Associated Press report.

When the duckling’s mother tried to stop the attack, Nave allegedly kicked her several times so her dogs could kill the duckling.

According to an arrest affidavit, Nave did not deny what had happened, but she told Pinellas County deputies she thought ducks were an invasive species and that the ducks had attacked her dogs.

She was booked into jail and released in lieu of a $5,000 bond. Calls to the sheriff’s office were not immediately returned Monday. It is unclear whether Nave has an attorney to comment on her behalf."

L I N K !!

DD1e.jpg

Poor mother duck had to watch her baby get killed.

My little dog Treasure chased our ducklings once. Mommy duck did a U turn and bit her on the ass all the way home.

I told her not to do it but she didn't listen.

Back