• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.
10/17/17

article-dragged-1017.jpg

Neallie Junior Saxon III, 22 months old, was fatally struck by a driver in a Florida neighborhood.
(HANDOUT)

A Florida woman was dragged out of her vehicle and attacked after she fatally struck a little boy, police said.

According to the Broward County Sheriff's Office, authorities were called to a neighborhood in Deerfield Beach on Sunday afternoon after a child was hit by a car.

The little boy, 22-month-old Neallie Junior Saxon III, was airlifted to Fort Lauderdale Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The sheriff's department said in a Facebook post that the child had been outside playing ball with several other children without adult supervision Sunday afternoon.

A witness allegedly told officers that the children often go outside by themselves.

Authorities said the ball the kids were playing with "rolled or was thrown out of the yard causing several children to chase it into the street."

A woman, whose identity is being withheld, was driving down the street and her SUV struck Neallie knocking him down.

In a press release, police said the woman was driving the speed limit and they believe she became distracted by the children "darting in and out of the street."

"The victim was shorter than the vehicle's bumper, and according to THI detectives, it is unlikely that he would have been visible from the driver's perspective," the department wrote.

Police said the woman was unaware she hit Neallie and kept driving. When she stopped at a nearby stop sign several people dragged her out of the car and beat her.

She was treated at a local hospital for several injuries, including fractures to her face and head.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-beaten-fatally-hits-child-article-1.3568936

Last edited:
Keep your yung'uns out of the road. First think what could I have done that keep this child from being killed, if it was supervise him while he's outside, then you need your ass beat for allowing him to be in the road.

Rip little Neallie, you deserved to be protected.

[...]

Detectives believe that the ball rolled or was thrown into the street, causing the children to chase it into the roadway.

Chery denies claims that her grandson ever played outside unsupervised.

"Whoever is saying that -- my grandkids-- anybody will tell you, they don't play in the road. That's what all this is back here for," Chery said.

[Well, grandma your grandson was in the fucking road, how do you explain that?]

Family members and witnesses said the driver didn't stop after she struck the boy with her SUV.

As some family members performed CPR on Neallie, others chased after the driver, catching up to the SUV at the end of the block.

[If she did it on purpose why would she stop at the end of the block?]

"They beat her unmercifully," witness Anthony Clay said.

The driver was also taken to a hospital to be treated for her injuries, which included several fractures to her face and head.

"She would have left," Chery said of the driver. "She had no intentions of stopping."

[but she did stop, so your statement is factually wrong]

Carter said the boy was shorter than the vehicle's bumper, and detectives believe it is unlikely that he would have been visible from the driver's perspective.

BSO detectives are investigating the crash and the attack on the driver.

Authorities said they have not yet identified the people involved in the attack.

"My grandbaby is lying over there lifeless, but everybody is putting all the focus on that she was battered. What about my grandbaby?" Chery said.

[probably because the child is dead and they who and how it happened, also it is not the only crime that happen there, there also assault & battery and child neglect crimes to investigate]

[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-beaten-fatally-hits-child-article-1.3568936

Last edited:
Negligence of adults got this kid with the shitty name x3 killed.
Bunch of low brow scumbags lazing around outside, not paying attention to bugger all.
As soon as there is a chance to beat a woman though...ZOOOM into action the Gucka Mucka Brigade springs!

I wonder how much random violence is going to befall her now from the pillars of that community.
Yes the kid is a worm feast, but the neighbourhood killed him.
They are too moronic to figure that out though.

I believe that they don't, or didn't, "play in the road." What they did was play outside unsupervised, and run into the road after a ball.

Exactly!! This is why small children need a parent supervising their outdoor activities, because there's a hundred reasons why they end up doing the very thing you forbid them to do.

Adding: Notice his t-shirt. It says #idowhatiwant :arghh:

Last edited:
She didn't realize she hit him until she stopped at the stop sign at the end of the road when the family started their attack on her. I suspect he died from severe head trauma from the bumper hitting him. Grandma needs to just shut up. Where were all the adults when SEVERAL children ran for the road. Accidents happen in a second flat with children. Someone or several people at that home dropped the ball and everyone is going to be blaming everyone. I too believe the adults should be prosecuted for their blindsided assault on the driver.

She didn't realize she hit him until she stopped at the stop sign at the end of the road when the family started their attack on her. I suspect he died from severe head trauma from the bumper hitting him. Grandma needs to just shut up. Where were all the adults when SEVERAL children ran for the road. Accidents happen in a second flat with children. Someone or several people at that home dropped the ball and everyone is going to be blaming everyone. I too believe the adults should be prosecuted for their blindsided assault on the driver.

Incidents like this is what will make more people not stop when they accidentally hit someone (when aware). Did any of the adults who were allegedly watching these children think to take a snap shot of the license and call the cops.

Remember this story

Archie Brown Jr. was driving to Home Depot on Sunday with a friend when he fatally struck a 2-year-old boy with his van, his family said. Moments later, he lay dying, shot in the head as he tried to help the child, according to police and family members.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...oting-accident-2-year-old-20150413-story.html

Yes, and child neglect resulting in death.

@TechGuyDallas
Well, I'm under the impression, THAT was an attempt to school me and @FrayedKnot.
I am a chronic class cutter, and I think @FrayedKnot just kicks ass between classes.
While your data is no doubt accurate, personally, I do not warm up to people who consider an attack on a woman's genitalia, with a chainsaw, to be an even fantasy appropriate punishment to a crime.
Perhaps if there was a gang of Bangkok strippers (This is for you @Sejanus, the zombie part ) shooting darts out their vagina containing the zombie virus, we could consider the chainsaw, in order to be helpful to mankind.
Outside of that, I stand firmly on my words, and @JacquesAzz can suck my imaginary dick
Post automatically merged:

Boom!

Back