• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Sheriff Darryl Forte of Jackson county said in a tweet that deputies responded around 3.30am on Sunday to the shooting at The Spott Lifestyle and Swingers Club. It is located in an unincorporated area less than 10 miles (16.09km) east of downtown Kansas City.

Five victims were taken to hospitals in private vehicles, two with graze wounds and the others with injuries that weren’t classified as life-threatening. Forte says it’s possible there were other victims who didn’t want to come forward.

Forte says the department is “at a standstill” because none of the five want to cooperate.

Forte says deputies found more than 40 shell casings that were fired from multiple weapons.

Forte says the motive is unknown.

No suspect information was released. The investigation continues and no one has been arrested.

40 shell casings, multiple guns, and no life-threatening injuries?

Well, I guess it's a good thing these swingers were just discharging their weapons in random directions rather than committing to a single target.

Someone has a really bad case of micropeen or cheating wife.
I frankly find the entire concept of swinging hilarious. Oh baby I love you so much I want you to bang other people because it would be great for our marriage.

Translation: I want to bang other people and I want to be able to hold something against you so that you can't come back at me about it.

How the fuck can you fire 40 rounds, and only have grazing and "non-life threatening" wounds? Someone needs to spend more time at the range and less time stressing about the SO at the swingers club

501st Legion Stormtrooper Swinger's Club

Back