• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Ex-teacher charged in sex assault of six girls to face trial
A former first-grade teacher in Nebraska who prosecutors say admitted to sexually abusing six girls has waived his preliminary hearing and will head to trial, according to reports.

Gregory Sedlacek, a 30-year-old former teacher at Fontenelle Elementary School, stood before a judge on Wednesday in Omaha, where he waived his preliminary hearing in connection with six counts of first-degree sexual assault on a child and one count of third-degree sexual assault on a child, KETV reports.

Deputy County Attorney Molly Keane told a judge that Sedlacek victimized six girls, all of whom he has confessed to sexually assaulting.

“He admitted to touching all of the kids that we have charged,” Keane said Wednesday.

But Sedlacek’s attorney, Marc Delman, said he plans to file motions to request suppression hearings to ensure that the purported confession was obtained legally by police.

“Right now, it’s pure hearsay,” Delman told the station.

Prosecutors said at least four other girls have been forensically interviewed by investigators and some of Sedlacek’s alleged victims told authorities that they were inappropriately touched by him on many occasions. One of the girls also told police she saw Sedlacek molest several other students during the alleged incidents, which prosecutors claim took place between August and November, KETV reports.

Sedlacek was arrested Dec. 3 after teachers at the school called the Nebraska child abuse hotline to report on Nov. 20 that he was spotted with his hand up a 7-year-old girl’s skirt while at the school’s playground. The three-year employee was immediately placed on administrative leave, while the girl later told police that Sedlacek had digitally penetrated her while at the playground and also inside a classroom

Full Article:
https://nypost.com/2018/12/27/ex-teacher-charged-in-sex-assault-of-six-girls-to-face-trial/

Attachments

• Gregory Sedlacek.jpg
    Gregory Sedlacek.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,646
Last edited by a moderator:
The really scary part about this article is not only that he was their teacher, but that out of that many kids not a single damn one of them thought his behavior was wrong (there is a possibility they could have and were scared to speak up). It took another adult to witness it. As soon as your kids are old enough to talk they need to be constantly reminded that their privates are called such because they are private. No one is supposed to touch or see them aside from certain situations with parents or the Dr., and certainly no one is to touch them. These sick fucks are everywhere and they prey on the weak and are opportunistic when any situation presents itself.

The really scary part about this article is not only that he was their teacher, but that out of that many kids not a single damn one of them thought his behavior was wrong (there is a possibility they could have and were scared to speak up). It took another adult to witness it. As soon as your kids are old enough to talk they need to be constantly reminded that their privates are called such because they are private. No one is supposed to touch or see them aside from certain situations with parents or the Dr., and certainly no one is to touch them. These sick fucks are everywhere and they prey on the weak and are opportunistic when any situation presents itself.
One of my friends kids used to sing a song that went something like this....
"No, no don't touch me there, that is my no-no square."
It didn't occur to me until your comment that it actually makes sense instead of juat being catchy and stuck in my head all day.

One of my friends kids used to sing a song that went something like this....
"No, no don't touch me there, that is my no-no square."
It didn't occur to me until your comment that it actually makes sense instead of juat being catchy and stuck in my head all day.
It's also important to help your child say the word NO out loud. Have them practice it in a mirror.

It's also important to help your child say the word NO out loud. Have them practice it in a mirror.

I think kids should be allowed to use stronger words in instances like this ... Like in today's world I'd skip no and go right to fuck off.

Me: This is serious ... its the only time you're allowed to say the word fuck off. And then you have to come get me so we can talk about it ... K

Kid: K !

I actually went home last night and reviewed the "private parts" rule with my 8yr old daughter because of this story. Maybe I'll teach her the song too.

Back