• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
294qr03.jpg

Ian Eulian​
An off-duty L.A. firefighter and his mother are accused of attacking a 47-year-old woman who was feeding stray cats in their West Adams neighborhood.

Fire engineer,Ian Justin Eulian, 37, and Lonieta Antonietta Fontaine 70, were each charged Tuesday with one felony count of battery with serious bodily injury and one felony count of assault by means likely to produce great bodily injury in the Sept 14 attack.
The physical assault allegedly began as a verbal altercation and was captured on surveillance video, according to a statement from the D.A.’s office.

Eulian is accused of approaching the victim while she was sitting in her parked car
[...]

The firefighter allegedly leaned into the victim’s car and started yelling at her. She responded by throwing pieces of kibble at him at which point he allegedly punched her,
[...]
Prosecutors say Eulian was then joined by his mother and the assault escalated.
[...]
Eulian is scheduled to be arraigned Oct. 17, and his mother’s arraignment is set for Oct. 18.
If convicted of all charges, Eulian faces up to seven years in state prison; Fontaine faces up to four years in state prison.
http://ktla.com/2013/09/24/firefigh...man-who-was-feeding-stray-cats/#ixzz2fsKHM0An

[...]
Fire engineer Ian Justin Eulian, 37, and his mother Lonieta Antonietta Fontaine, 70, denied assaulting the 47-year-old woman just after midnight Sept. 14. But a surveillance camera captured the blows delivered by the pair to the victim, prosecutors said.
[....]
The beating then escalated, they said: "Eulian then pulled the victim out of her car and allegedly punched the victim once or twice more as she fell to the ground motionless."
When the victim regained consciousness, Eulian and Fontaine helped her back into her car and drove the woman to her home, prosecutors said. They allegedly told her that she had tripped and hit her face on the car.

But prosecutors say the incident was caught on surveillance cameras located on a nearby building.
[...]
Eulian also was charged with an enhancement for causing great bodily harm.
[....]
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...r-feeding-stray-cats-20130924,0,7840282.story

I'll bet they didn't like the cats that were attracted to her feedings. So they went to ask her to kindly desist and she probably said no so he punched her! Cats, folks either love them or absolutely fucking detest them. Fortunately I love them and can understand why she felt she needed to feed them. My In-Laws used to feed the strays around their neighborhood, they had a deal with a nearby vet clinic to spay and neuter and they released them back where they found them since most were too feral to ever tame.

Back