• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
19203452-7528949-image-m-154_1570019241119.jpg

West Virginia firefighters were called into action Tuesday when body fat from a corpse that was being cremated seeped onto a crematorium floor, causing the concrete to start ablaze.
Employees at Cooke Crematorium contained the flames with a pair of fire extinguishers while waiting for the St. Albans Fire Department to arrive, according to WSAZ news in Kanawha County, W.Va.
The fire, which caused “minimal damage,” according to ABC News, happened in the western town of Nitro around 10:45 a.m. That city’s fire department also responded. No injuries were reported.
A much larger crematorium fire occurred at West Virginia’s Southside Cremation in 2014 when a 500-pound body ignited while being turned to ash.

Full Story:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-body-fat-corpse-leak-crematorium-fire-20191001-ze77jjwjuvadlmukie7zf4ciku-story.html

My friend went to med school. She says the best motivator to stay in shape is to do an autopsy on the morbidly obese.
I cant even imagine what that would look like.
When my son was 10 and very skinny, he was bit on the thigh by a big rottweiler. The punctures had fat sticking out of them. Believe me, he wasnt fat at all.
I just couldnt imagine cutting open an obese person.

Back