• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Boy impaled by tree branch walked sister home before collapsing, family says

walking-miracle-280855.jpg

A plum picking expedition nearly ended in tragedy for an 8-year-old boy who was impaled through the chest by a tree branch, which reportedly missed his heart by mere millimeters. Suresh Sakaram, of Pati, India, reportedly lost his footing while climbing a plum tree on Wednesday and fell onto a branch below, according to SWNS.

The tree branch, which measured 52-centimeters, went straight through his chest and out of his back. The fall broke several of the boy’s ribs and injured his lung, SWNS reported. However, despite his severe injuries, the boy allegedly managed to stand up and walk his 6-year-old sister hand back to their house before he collapsed.

Full Article:
https://www.foxnews.com/health/boy-...ked-sister-home-before-collapsing-family-says

Good for him. He was probably afraid she might get raped if he walked home alone. He was probably also afraid he might get raped if he collapsed anywhere but at home.

Wow, he is a brave little dude. No wonder he's trusted with his younger sister, because he takes his responsibility so seriously.

Looks about right for 52 centimeters to me. 52 millimeters would only be a couple of inches, and it looks way longer than that in the photo.

I didn't even think about what you were thinking, ha ha. That you meant diameter didn't dawn on me even though I know you always know what you're talking about. :D

Back