• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dakota

FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt
Bold Member!
I was thinking of getting a Wii... probably not yet...

2cngx12.jpg

Go ahead and look in the mirror. You're looking at the latest game controller for Microsoft's Xbox 360.

That's right, it's you! Microsoft took the idea of the Nintendo Wii motion controller five steps further by allowing us to control our games with our bodies — there's nothing you have to hold.

It's called "Project Natal," which sounds like a top-secret government operation, or a new energy drink. Microsoft is known for changing the name of its products before they launch, and I sure hope it does in this case.

But despite the funky name, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after seeing the demo during the Microsoft press conference on Monday at the E3 gaming convention in Los Angeles.
[...]
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,524297,00.html?test=latestnews
Microsoft demoed Project Natal on Monday as part of its press conference at the E3 trade show. The technology allows a person to act as their own remote, with a depth-sensing camera capturing their motion, and software then translating it into actions.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-10254466-56.html
Video demo at link.

I read the title and thought, "They brought pong back!"

Oh well. This actually sounds pretty interesting...there might be hope for me yet.

This looks awesome but, I foresee me breaking alot of shit in my living room while playing this game ! :crazy:

I didn't catch if it said anything about 2-player games...? It looks fun, regardless. The elephant thing was funny.

Why was dude wearing womens' sunglasses during the presentation?

Seriously, I would run up and nudge every xbox360 in play just to be a bitch. Cheap piece of shit.

Btw hug your 360 in a warm tell when you notice your first ring.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Back