• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
In my opinion, I hope those guards get the book thrown at them for that. But at the same time, that broad will keep her hands to herself. Permanently. As a DV survivor myself, karma got her real good. What those guards did was 100% disgusting, being she was disabled. She couldn't defend herself at all. But she did get a real bitter taste of her own medicine. She needs to get her settlement and hopefully, has learned her lesson. I don't think this was her first rodeo as an abuser.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion, I hope those guards get the book thrown at them for that. But at the same time, that broad will keep her hands to herself. Permanently. As a DV survivor myself, karma got her real good. What those guards did was 100% disgusting, being she was disabled. She couldn't defend herself at all. But she did get a real bitter taste of her own medicine. She needs to get her settlement and hopefully, has learned her lesson. She was big and bad when she cut her bf. Now once behind prison walls, motherfuckers bigger, badder, and meaner done woke her ass up. She was a bully. And got her comeuppance.

Last edited:
Back