• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

In today’s installment of Vile News from Florida...

A 29-year-old woman was arrested Monday evening after striking a hospital worker with a “used” feminine product that the suspect had removed from her pants, police report.

Defendant Coffii Castellion sought treatment in the emergency room of the Mease Dunedin Hospital, which is about seven miles from her residence in Largo, a Tampa Bay suburb.

While in the hospital, cops say, Castellion swiped seven bathing cloths and ten sets of hospital slippers estimated to be worth a combined $10.79. That minor pilferage cost Castellion a felony rap since she has two prior theft convictions.

Castellion then doubled up her docket sheet when she allegedly “took a feminine pad from underneath her pants and threw it at a health care provider,” striking the female victim in the stomach with the "used product." Seen above, Castellion was charged with battery on health service personnel.

While in the hospital, cops say, Castellion swiped seven bathing cloths and ten sets of hospital slippers estimated to be worth a combined $10.79. That minor pilferage cost Castellion a felony rap since she has two prior theft convictions.

Hahahahaha, triflin' bitch.

The pad-flingin' should seriously be a felony, since it involved potentially infectious biological material.

I have to share a story: My former MIL was--let's just say--bat shit crazy on her best day. She had a penchant for passive-aggressively and thoroughly pissing people off. One day she received a parcel in the mail from an unknown person that was FULL of used feminine products. You've really got to infuriate someone for them to not only collect multiple contaminated samples from your menstrual cycle but to go through the sickening trouble to pack and mail them to someone. Till the day that woman died, she could never understand why someone would do that to "sweet lil ole me". It's cause you're nuts lady, abso-fucking-lutely nuts. May she rest in peace.

Man, you take ONE towel from a hotel and it's like $200. that hospital is a bargain!
All those things listed are paper disposable items.
Post automatically merged:

We've had some interesting weapons this week, haven't we? Sanitary pads, coconuts, sledgehammers, crossbows, machetes. Nice to see some variety rather than the boring old gun & OD crowd.
Don't forget we had a cheese burger too.

Back