• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565978484339.png

AUGUST 16--A Florida Man used a front-end loader to dump a bucket of dirt on the vehicle his girlfriend drove to a meeting with him yesterday afternoon, police report.

Cops charge that Hunter Mills, 20, met Thursday with the woman on a road adjacent to Phil-dirt Inc., an Okaloosa County excavation firm that sells top soil and
huntermills19.jpg
assorted landscaping materials. Mills’s connection to the company is not addressed in an arrest report. While the report lists Mills’s most recent educational or work affiliation as Crestview High School, it seems likely he is a graduate of that institution.

After the woman arrived at the meeting site in a white 2010 Cadillac, Mills “approached in a front-end loader with a load of dirt in the bucket.” According to investigators, when Mills’s girlfriend “refused to answer a question,” he proceeded to commit a felony.

“The defendant dumped the dirt on the driver side half of the vehicle, causing scratches to the top, hood, and trunk,” reported cops, who added that, “The window was down during the incident, which caused dirt to fill up the air vents, center console, and power windows.”

The woman was not injured by the cascading dirt.

The Cadillac’s owner--whose name is redacted from the report--subsequently arrived at the scene and estimated that his vehicle suffered $8000 in damages.

All because she refused to answer a question.....
Wonder what his parents did to him if he didn’t answer questions.....
What a way to start life.....
Kids.....
Stop fucking til you’ve grown up. If having a tantrum because you haven’t got what you wanted, is the way for you, you’re not grown up yet.....age doesn’t matter.
It’s how you react to things....
How’s this kid going to react if someone says something truly horrendous to him?
If he’s not dealt with harshly then I can see him killing someone.....a store clerk who refuses him alcohol because of his age, a woman who refuses him sex, a child that gets in the way of him and a woman.....there’s so many scenarios I see with this kid, and none of them are good.....

It appears the ex is as big an idiot as Mills is. Would you meet someone in the country just to have a discussion? When he climbed onto the loader wouldn't she have any idea at all that something was going to happen?
It's a great thing they never bred.
Arrest report is public. You can even see it at the original link. She showed up at his work. He was already in the loader, with dirt in the bucket when she showed up driving someone else's car. The way its stated the question she wouldn't answer was probably about whos dick car she was using.

I'm sorry, that's just too fucking funny. Would love to have video, because you know the argument preceding the dirt-dumping was epic.

Convenient that they are claiming enough damage was suffered that its basically a write off. That cadillac is only worth $8-9k
That's the downside to damaging other people's shit and getting arrested for it. It's carte blanche for them to gouge you. Happened to a buddy of mine that fucked up an ATM in a fit of rage (this was like 30 years ago), cost him thousands. A few years later he ended up working for the ATM company, servicing the machines, and found out he only did a few hundred dollars worth of damage. One of his new co-workers remembered the repair job.

What was the question?

Are you fucking someone else?

Dollars to doughnuts.

Back