• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...y.html/?_ga=1.113687495.1358762430.1459539429
A felon from Houston moved in with a UNT freshman in Denton and forced her into prostitution for more than two years, federal authorities say.

Authorities believe Joshua William Jackson met the 18-year-old student in September 2012 while she and her roommate were attending an anime convention in downtown Dallas, just weeks after she started school, according to a complaint filed by federal authorities last month.

Jackson, 28, drove from Houston to Denton in October 2012 to visit the woman and ended up moving into her dorm room. How long they lived in the dorm room isn’t clear from the documents.

Federal authorities allege that he forced the woman to have sex with paying clients by threatening her with a weapon. In one instance, he instructed her to lie naked on a bed so he could Taser her stomach, chest and other body parts, the federal complaint against him states.

“He told her that he would kill her bloodline, specifically her mother, father, brother and nephew, and she had nowhere to run because he would find her and sell her,” the complaint states.

Between June 2013 and January 2016, the woman said, she was driven to 10 cities in Texas and to Tampa for prostitution.

She managed to escape in January and reported her ordeal to police.

Jackson was arrested in Wichita Falls last month on an outstanding warrant tied to the woman’s allegations.
[....]
found him in possession of weapons he wasn’t allowed to own as a convicted felon on probation for property theft. Authorities say he got the weapons by asking his former roommate to buy them for him.

Two of the weapons were made in Croatia, making the firearms charge a federal offense.

Jackson was jailed for a probation violation related to the weapons purchase.
jackson-240x300.jpg

His punk ass wouldn't have been able to force me into shit. Especially on campus, I would have gone to the University ASAP

Croatian bang bangs?
What, don't know how to buy American you piece of non patriotic donkey dong?
...and who in the hell flees to Wichita Falls??
Cripes is there some big criminal underbelly there?

He looks like a low IQ bugger with those ears too....friggin' taxi driving down the street with the doors open sumbitch.

Now about this happening in a dorm.
um...how?
No one heard anything, or thought this dick drip showing up and moving in was odd?
Why wasn't housing up his ass, or talking to the girl, or getting him removed?
Pimps...they are easy to spot you just have to pay attention and listen for the word 'Backpage' creeping in to conversation.

Whatever...she wanted to be a naughty school girl...wanted the clothes, the cash. and then

what...he got greedy...she got to screaming I'm a victim. (of herself)

What a stupid fucking bimbo. You know for a fucking fact there were some real bad signs long before he put a gun to her head and said, "this dude over here paid me good money, so go blow him"(if that even happened).

what...he got greedy...she got to screaming I'm a victim. (of herself)

I'm thinkin there's a very good chance there's a great deal of truth to this. I'm not too inclined to feel sorry for this broad, or to even buy that she's a victim in this, not yet anyway.

Authorities believe Joshua William Jackson met the 18-year-old student in September 2012 while she and her roommate were attending an anime convention in downtown Dallas

What kind of nerd ass pimp was this? Good lord, how embarrassing for this girl.

In one instance, he instructed her to lie naked on a bed so he could Taser her stomach, chest and other body parts, the federal complaint against him states.

This could have been some kinky consensual fun.

Croatia is known for their quality firearms, specifically the Springfield Armory XDM series, which is widely approved for and issued to law enforcement.

I'm not really sure why the country of origin makes it a federal offense, unless they were purchased illegally from said country.

I'm not really sure why the country of origin makes it a federal offense, unless they were purchased illegally from said country.
Ignorant reporter. It was federal no matter the source of the firearm.

--Al

@Satanica
A felon who pimped out a University of North Texas student and sent men to her parents' house after she cut ties with him has been sentenced to 13 years in federal prison, federal prosecutors said this week.

Authorities said Jackson forced the woman to have sex with paying clients by threatening her with a weapon. In one instance, he instructed her to lie naked on a bed so he could use a Taser her stomach, chest and other body parts, the federal complaint against him states.

"He told her that he would kill her bloodline, specifically her mother, father, brother and nephew, and she had nowhere to run because he would find her and sell her," according to court records.

Between June 2013 and January 2016, the woman said, she was driven to 10 cities in Texas and to Tampa for prostitution. She managed to escape in January and reported her ordeal to police, the court records show.

But authorities say Jackson continued to post ads on Backpage.com with her photos and his cell phone number, posing as her to arrange sex with them.

Multiple men showed up at her parents' house intending to have sex with her.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...nt-clients-parents-house-gets-13-years-prison

"They" say they're serious about curbing sex trafficking, but then give weak sentences. This guy didn't act like some bit player but an actual trafficker considering how long it went on and how many city's he took her to, etc. I would think the penalties need to be standardized across the country if the intention is to eradicate it.

Back