• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Goddamn it, I really need to stop clicking on this thread before I've eaten.

I have a crazy hankering for about any sammich that I can get my hands on.

BTW, as long as I don't have to fix the damn thing, I'll eat whatever food or condiment you put on it. Beggars can't be choosers.

It was definitely not I. I just came back to read page 6 & 7 of this thread, saw my name and thought WTF! I didn't even know I disagreed on morbid's post! I'm a long time reader, I had to make a new acct because I forgot my password and couldn't reset because I no longer have access to the email it is linked to. My previous is noname with some numbers (don't remember those either), I'm sure the acct and stats can be found. This is actually my favorite website so I can assure you I would not write and bitch about it.

I was always too shy to comment, but had to defend myself, so thank you Nell for bringing me out of my shell ;-)

Also, I have never disagreed or gave a bad rating on anyone's comment (other than Morbid's I guess), so please let me know if I have so I can change it (and be more careful in the future).

It was definitely not I. I just came back to read page 6 & 7 of this thread, saw my name and thought WTF! I didn't even know I disagreed on morbid's post! I'm a long time reader, I had to make a new acct because I forgot my password and couldn't reset because I no longer have access to the email it is linked to. My previous is noname with some numbers (don't remember those either), I'm sure the acct and stats can be found. This is actually my favorite website so I can assure you I would not write and bitch about it.

I was always too shy to comment, but had to defend myself, so thank you Nell for bringing me out of my shell ;-)

Also, I have never disagreed or gave a bad rating on anyone's comment (other than Morbid's I guess), so please let me know if I have so I can change it (and be more careful in the future).

So...what kind of sandwiches do you like?

This thread is such a bunch of BS....either Morbid will tell who the FukFace is or not...or the FukFace will grow some balls and tell us. Everyone "claiming, it wasn't me" is so high schoolish.

Sorry, but real life, like losing your job, having your house foreclosed upon, etc is taking a toll on my good humor. Or you know what....let's ask the infant/child that just had his/her face, gut, etc. smashed in by some stupid adult who doesn't know how to control their anger how important this shit is.

You yellow-bellied coward, if you have something to say...own it. Responsibility...it's part of being an adult...grow up or get out!

Well, it wasn't me. I got a job and proceeded to fall off the earth for two months. I missed this place so much. :grumpy:

Speaking of jobs, I can finally throw some money towards the fundraiser. Worth it.

This thread is such a bunch of BS....either Morbid will tell who the FukFace is or not...or the FukFace will grow some balls and tell us. Everyone "claiming, it wasn't me" is so high schoolish.

Sorry, but real life, like losing your job, having your house foreclosed upon, etc is taking a toll on my good humor. Or you know what....let's ask the infant/child that just had his/her face, gut, etc. smashed in by some stupid adult who doesn't know how to control their anger how important this shit is.

You yellow-bellied coward, if you have something to say...own it. Responsibility...it's part of being an adult...grow up or get out!

Ladies and gentlemen look closely,
This is a textbook case of drug induced manic psychosis fueled posting.
If you are close to bowling, please encourage her to seek psychiatric help.

I like this part! But...on a site like this, where we do see a lot of "kids whose face got smashed" we need BS. We need humor and levity, sarcasm and sandwiches. And it sounds like from your post that you need some compassion for whatever you're going through, but also like you need some BS.

Last edited:

just so you know...it wasn't me:chicken:

You have a great comment and it will get lots of positive response...you will get addicted to commenting now...Welcome!!!! Have a sandwich.

@CalleighB~ I couldn't agree with you more. Dear God, you have to have something to pull from your quiver to keep from being overwhelmed by the darkness that threatens. Wit, humor, sarcasm, and levity are used to push back against that darkness. By no means do they replace empathy, compassion, understanding, sorrow or fullness of heart.

If we ever do figure ouy who you are, bitchy sammy rati person, there will be no redeeming yourself after all this bs. Surely you must know confession and groveling had the best odds?

Hey, you got a Welcome Crap from Jack! Don't you feel special now? I feel just like a little princess every time he takes a dump on me. :D :rolleyes: ---->:kiss::mooning: Jack. :joyful: Welcome, Ice Maiden. :)

Last edited:
This thread...First there was anger, then we laughed and we cried....all culminating in new freindships, and we all found that deep down, at our core we arent very different, we all like sandwiches...and in the end isnt that all that matters? :kiss:

And Jack is still an asshole.

This thread...First there was anger, then we laughed and we cried....all culminating in new freindships, and we all found that deep down, at our core we arent very different, we all like sandwiches...and in the end isnt that all that matters? :kiss:

I didn't make any new friends and I don't care for sandwiches
All I found out is I'll never enjoy seeing @Macabre walk around nude, I can't fucking afford her and I blame @Nell for pricing her out of my reach, although I'm sure she'd be worth every penny

All I found out is I'll never enjoy seeing @Macabre walk around nude, I can't fucking afford her and I blame @Nell for pricing her out of my reach, although I'm sure she'd be worth every penny

You don't need new friends. You have me. ;)

I'm blushing.
You should feel honored.

I'm so glad you're back. :)

And I'm your friend, too, @biteme . You're one of my fave, feisty elephants. <3 Want us to start a GoFundMe so you can afford @Nell 's price to see the lovely SkyMac in the buff? Wait, on second thought, my protective, "sisterhood" nature is kicking in. Idk that I want you getting drool (or other bodily fluids) on your kb lookin' at our @Macabre . Would you settle for pics of her wearing a
upload_2015-10-3_17-30-43-jpeg.7563
bikini? :D ;)

Hmmm, in honor of the sammich thread maybe I'll make Reuben's outta this corned beef instead. :hungry:

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-3_17-30-43.jpeg
    upload_2015-10-3_17-30-43.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 754
Hey, you got a Welcome Crap from Jack! Don't you feel special now? I feel just like a little princess every time he takes a dump on me. :D :rolleyes: ---->:kiss::mooning: Jack. :joyful: Welcome, Ice Maiden. :)

@IceMaiden What Gayle said. Receiving a crap from Jack (and/or our favorite otter, Pete) is like having your D'D cherry popped. It's a right of passage.

Receiving a crap from Jack (and/or our favorite otter, Pete)

I sincerely think they crap on everything I say. I just show the love kinda like sitting your simple brother in the corner and patting him on the head and say what a good boy you really are.

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

The only 'rati' anyone needs to be worried about is my nudity versus money.
Just imagine if I include sammiches with that nudity.

I'm a bona fide DD whore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back