• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Texas man is accused of shooting his adult son and then proceeding to have a 20-minute long “father-son” talk with him before finally fatally stabbing him with a kitchen knife, prosecutors said.

Sherman Shirley Fricks Sr., 68, was arrested Sunday and charged with first-degree felony murder in the death of his 27-year-old son, Sherman Palmer Fricks Jr., in their Deer Park home located outside of Houston.

During a probable cause hearing on Monday, prosecutors said Fricks Sr. said he had called law enforcement on his son in the past but the two were never able to “fix it.” "So today, he decided to fix it," a prosecutor said, according to The Houston Chronicle.

The day before the incident, the father visited a local electronics store with his son after the son’s phone broke. On the ride over, the son began kicking the back of the front passenger’s seat where the father’s girlfriend was sitting.

Prosecutors argued that Fricks Sr. planned to shoot his son in the back the next day. Fricks Sr. allegedly waited with a .380 pistol for his son to return home from lunch. When the dad asked what his son had ordered and the son gave a “smart” remark, prosecutors said Fricks Sr. “started shooting at him until nothing else came out of the handgun.”

When he realized his son was still alive, he started a “father-son” talk with him until stabbing him with a kitchen knife 20 minutes later, prosecutors said.

Festivus!
Complete with feats strength and the Airing of the Grievances!.

Son now that I have your attention I'd like to tell you the many ways in which you have wronged me in the past 27 years. Let us begin with the most recent event throwing a temper tantrum and kicking the back of the front seat of a car like a spoiled 9 year old. From there we will work backwards...

Last edited:
Festivus!

Sun now that I have your attention I'd like to tell you the many ways in which you have wronged me in the past 27 years. Let us begin with the most recent event throwing a temper tantrum and kicking the back of the front seat of a car like a spoiled 9 year old. From there we will work backwards...
Yer very very sick LOL

Festivus!

Sun now that I have your attention I'd like to tell you the many ways in which you have wronged me in the past 27 years. Let us begin with the most recent event throwing a temper tantrum and kicking the back of the front seat of a car like a spoiled 9 year old. From there we will work backwards...
CLASSIC!

This is truly heart-breaking & disturbing. Making fun of this tragedy is pretty despicable. I graduated high school with Palmer at DPHS & he was a good kid & a fine young man. He just graduated from UHCL in May with a Bachelor of Social Work & volunteered to those in need. No one is perfect but NO one deserves to suffer & die like he did at the hands of that monster he called a father. To blame anyone in this situation but the sadistic "father" is ridiculous.

This is truly heart-breaking & disturbing. Making fun of this tragedy is pretty despicable. I graduated high school with Palmer at DPHS & he was a good kid & a fine young man. He just graduated from UHCL in May with a Bachelor of Social Work & volunteered to those in need. No one is perfect but NO one deserves to suffer & die like he did at the hands of that monster he called a father. To blame anyone in this situation but the sadistic "father" is ridiculous.
The internet is an ugly place. If you truly care about the victim, it's probably a good idea to stay away from The Google.

What the Frick, DRose?! Oh, sorry...

"On the ride over, the son began kicking the back of the front passenger’s seat where the father’s girlfriend was sitting."

I had to double and triple check the victim's age when I got to that part.
Yeah but did he just bump the seat and girlfriend overreacted? Was he listening to music and just tapping his foot. Or was it an all out tantrum?

Okay, forget all that. I'm trying to make sense of this.

Fuck it. Dad's a lunatic, the son is dead and the whore girlfriend is free to go on and disrupt another family.
:D

Yeah but did he just bump the seat and girlfriend overreacted? Was he listening to music and just tapping his foot. Or was it an all out tantrum?
Based on the information claiming dad had to call the law about his spawn in the past, I'm gonna assume the kid was an ass and was throwing a tantrum. Not deserving of a death sentence, necessarily, but still an ass. :p

Okay, forget all that. I'm trying to make sense of this.

Fuck it. Dad's a lunatic, the son is dead and the whore girlfriend is free to go on and disrupt another family.
:D

No Fricks were given by her about this situation.

Ba da da, ting...

Back