• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Good grief, what a horrid way to scam someone.
The father and his family will forever grieve for a child they loved whom never existed.
The using of a neighbor's/friend's child for the early years of visitation is beyond the pale, and shows just how much thought she had put into her fraud scheme.
If I were the real child's parent, I'd have her brought up on additional charges of custodial interference,
Two years is getting off lightly, to say the least - she should be at least be pulling 10+ years.

Oh my ... did you see that lady reading that letter ... I can't read any more then she snatches it back up like she can't look away either ... Holy cow, talk about range in nano seconds.

She only gets two years for destroying an entire family. I cannot believe how lame the British legal system is. I feel so bad for this family.

What the holy fuck? That bitch needs to be dragged. She is the worst. She needs to be chained up and beat the fuck up. I hate this story.

Back