• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The father of an Iowa teenager who was sexually assaulted and robbed by four of his classmates has sued the teens and their parents.

In the lawsuit, the father, only identified as John Doe, accused Noah Lamar, Kaden Dishman, Ritter Stahlbaum and Morgan Hough of maliciously assaulting his son in September 2017.

The man's son was 15 years old at the time of the attack that authorities said occurred at Hough's home.

According to the Des Moines Register, boy's father sued the homeowners because they failed to supervise the teens and allowed them to drink alcohol.

The suit also alleges that the parents of the other minors were liable for their actions.

Two couples have denied the accusations and asked the court to dismiss the action.

In September 2017, the four teens were arrested at Johnston High School.

During the alleged assault, the victim had been choked, urinated on and sodomized while he was unconscious at a party.

The victim's father said the assault has caused his son 'serious, painful and permanent injuries'.

According to the victim's father, the teen was found unconscious on their front lawn without his wallet of cellphone.

A short time later, police discovered the teenager's stolen credit card had unauthorized charges for online video games and McDonald's, the Register reported.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-assaulted-robbed-classmates-sues-teens.html

Feb. 18, 2020
Morgan Hough sat in a Polk County Courtroom Tuesday morning, his voice cracking as tears started to flow down his cheeks.

"I was the oldest one there," Hough said. "I should've stopped this from happening, but I didn't, and I wish I knew why."

Hough told Huppert that he did not deserve sympathy, mercy or forgiveness.

"I know that I won't escape the decisions of that night," Hough said.

Hough, 20, was the final defendant to be sentenced for a 2017 sexual assault and robbery case involving four Johnston High School students. Hough, then 18, Ritter Stahlbaum, then 17, Kaden Dishman, then 15, and Noah Lamar, then 15, were charged with second-degree sexual abuse, first-degree robbery and felony assault for assaulting a 15-year-old boy on Sept. 8, 2017, at the home of Hough's parents.

Hough told Polk County District Judge Michael Huppert that he planned to go to a football game the night he held a party while his mom and stepdad were out of town. Instead, he sexually assaulted a classmate, and stood by while the other defendants also assaulted the boy.

Prosecutors and Hough's attorney Andrea Flanagan recommended a sentence of five years' probation. He faces 17 years in prison if he violates the terms of his parole.

Huppert routinely hears from defendants before sentencing. Most defendants are far older than Hough, and most tell him what they think we wants to hear, Huppert said.

"I ordinarily don't put a tremendous amount of weight on what a defendant is saying," Huppert told Hough. "I was struck by the heartfelt nature of your statement."

The teenage victim, then a Johnston High sophomore, showed up at the party with two friends. He wanted to fit in with Hough, then a senior, Hough said. They began drinking alcohol until the victim passed out, according to Hough and court documents.

While the boy was unconscious, Hough sodomized and urinated on the boy. Hough choked the boy so hard that he still suffers from ringing in his right ear, the victim's parents said.

The three other males repeatedly kicked the victim and hit him while he was unconscious. Cellphone videos recorded the events, according to court records.

When the boy woke up he did not have his cellphone or wallet and was wearing different clothes.

Stahlbaum entered an Alford Plea Dec. 12 on charges of first-degree theft, assault and credit card fraud and was sentenced to five years' probation.

Dishman and Lamar pleaded guilty to lesser charges in the juvenile justice system.
1582598054079.png
1582598096949.png

Ritter Stahlbaum and Morgan Hough

Last edited:
Never, never, NEVER pass out first at a party. Rule right after Beer before liquor you'll never be sicker... Liquor before beer you're all clear.

Back