• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 37-year-old man was hospitalized in critical condition Tuesday morning with wounds he suffered in a shooting that took place during a custody exchange in Granada Hills, authorities said.

The victim was found about 7:50 p.m. Monday at the location to pick up his three children from his ex-girlfriend when the two began arguing, police said. The victim spotted the woman's new boyfriend sitting in a car nearby and rammed the man's vehicle, at which time the boyfriend opened fire on the man.

Police arrested the boyfriend, identified by authorities as 29-year-old Ernesto Lopez, on suspicion of attempted murder.

LAPD Detective Steve Castro told FOX 11 that domestic violence cases are probably the most dangerous incidents that police respond to.

"There's a lot of emotions involved,'' Castro said. "In this case, apparently, the victim was having a hard time with the ex-girlfriend moving on and that causes a lot of emotional distress and irrational decisions.''

The victim's 7-year-old son attempted to help his wounded father, using his hands to try to stop the bleeding, witnesses at the scene told FOX 11.

The victim was taken to a hospital, Lee said. He was not expected to survive.

Last edited:
We do not know if the scenario is exactly how the mother and penis are describing it just yet.

But:

Why did mom bring the new penis to the custody exchange?

If the father was so difficult why was the exchange not done at the local police station?

The little boy is traumatized at seeing his dead gunned down by a man that the mother is involved with.
Whether he is charged this relationship will be detrimental to the child.

Mom will be riding a new penis before the trial of the current penis is completed.

We do not know if the scenario is exactly how the mother and penis are describing it just yet.

But:

Why did mom bring the new penis to the custody exchange?

If the father was so difficult why was the exchange not done at the local police station?

The little boy is traumatized at seeing his dead gunned down by a man that the mother is involved with.
Whether he is charged this relationship will be detrimental to the child.

Mom will be riding a new penis before the trial of the current penis is completed.
I did not feel safe during custody exchanges, and my significant other often came with me for them.

The police were not overly interested in whether I felt safe or not, and told me to call back when/if he “actually does something.”

The "victim" used his car as a weapon. As far as I'm concerned this is a justifiable homicide.

I agree that the guy should have gotten out and beat his ass, but pulling a gun and shooting him seems way beyond a reasonable reaction. If he gets charged with murder, he deserves it.

The victim spotted the woman's new boyfriend sitting in a car nearby and rammed the man's vehicle, at which time the boyfriend opened fire on the man.

Maybe I am stupid but my ass is claiming self defense and in fear of my life and assault by the “victim” all damn day..

@Keepalowprofile The “victim” rammed a car.
Post automatically merged:

Did he die? I thought he was still alive!?
Not dead.. not expected to survive

Last edited:
The “victim” rammed a car.
Changed the whole picture, didn't it?

But not for the poor child who tried to save his daddy.
Post automatically merged:

I just don’t understand the drama. If I had shot my ex, it wouldn’t have been in front of the kids!
The "victim" was shot as he intentionally rammed new boyfriend's car. It isn't even clear which vehicle the kids were in at that point.

Last edited:
Back