• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Armas Cravins II, 32, is accused of causing his 2-month-old daughter's death, who was found face down in a baby swing, and neglecting three other children.

According to a criminal complaint filed Tuesday by the Jackson County District Attorney, Cravins was left in charge of the infant, as well as three other children, while the children’s’ mother went to work about 9 p.m. Sept. 3.

Investigators say Cravins left all four children, including a 7-year-old, 3-year-old and 2-year-old, in addition to the infant, at home sleeping while he went to a convenience store shortly after the woman went to work.

According to the complaint, Cravins reported that the two toddlers — one of which is on the autism spectrum — were locked in their bedroom and the door was secured with a dog leash.

Cravins returned to the home and picked up the infant, then left a second time, again leaving the three older children home alone, according to the complaint.

He told police he wanted to make sure the woman was actually working and was gone for about 40 minutes. He also said he didn’t properly secure the infant’s car seat, instead just running the seatbelt overtop the seat, and was forced to slam on his brakes to avoid a deer on his way there.

Cravins then returned home. He gave investigators several different versions of what occurred then, before admitting to lying, according to the complaint.

He then came clean with investigators, saying he got home and needed to urinate, and so hastily placed the baby in her swing. After a trip to the bathroom, he became preoccupied with writing a note to the child’s mother and did not go back and check on the baby when he heard her crying, according to the report.

Police say Cravins told investigators he did not attempt to feed the child, change her diaper or put on her pajamas during the entire time she was in his care, leaving her in the swing from the time he got home until the child’s mother discovered her dead about 6:20 a.m. the next day.
1570140708923.png

Last edited:
He hated that baby and didnt believe he was the bio dad.

Police say Cravins told investigators he did not attempt to feed the child, change her diaper or put on her pajamas during the entire time she was in his care, leaving her in the swing from the time he got home until the child’s mother discovered her dead about 6:20 a.m. the next day.
He told police he wanted to make sure the woman was actually working

First of all I’d be too embarrassed to take a picture of my child wearing nail scratching mittens If you’re taking time to put on the god damn mittens and take a picture then cut her nails. It looks stupid.
Second if you’re on your fourth child and the job you’re checking on for spouse is at a convenience store a) give up you’ve lost life’s lottery b) all of the above

I hope the mom does not defend this piece of shit who killed and endangered her other children.

I am going to give the mom the benefit that she did not know what a piece of shit she was married to.

She has pictures of the boys with their baby sister on her FB and you could see how much love the boys had for this baby.

1. He looks like a mutant pig/human and I apologize to all pigs for that statement.
2. Sounds like he was too preoccupied with possible infidelity to bother with his concept of parenting
3. I would like to take those already turned up pig nostrils and stretch them over his head to form a cap.

I don't blame him for suspecting infidelity, I know they say ugly people make cute babies but this dude is like buttsex ugly, nah, more like the human centipede ugly. He was like Mother or God, the CUTENESS I am not worthy!!! Madafaka you had one job, kill yourself not the innocent superfuckingadorable bundle of cuteness that you amazingly helped create.

Nov 1, 2019
Armas Cravins II, 32, was found dead Oct. 15. Jackson County authorities say there is no sign of foul play and his death is not under investigation.

The charges of second-degree reckless homicide, neglecting a child causing death and three charges of neglecting a child were dismissed after his death.

He was accused of causing the death of his 2-month-old daughter, who was found Sept. 4 facedown in a baby swing, and neglecting three other children.

He was left in charge of the children while their mother went to work Sept. 3, according to the complaint.

He left the children home alone, later returned and picked up the infant, again leaving the three older children by themselves, while he went to the woman’s workplace to check whether she was actually working.
Cravins gave investigators different versions of what happened before admitting he got home and hastily placed the baby in her swing because he needed to use the bathroom and then became preoccupied with writing a note to the child’s mother, ignoring the baby when she started crying, according to the complaint.

The baby died of asphyxiation, according to an autopsy.

Last edited:
Armas Cravins II, 32, was found dead Oct. 15. Jackson County authorities say there is no sign of foul play and his death is not under investigation.

Excellent! What a happy ending. Especially given that he'd probably have walked, were it up to the criminal justive system, because who gives a fuck about baby-killing anymore. Or anything.

Back