• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A suspect is behind bars after he was caught molesting a 13-year-old by the girl's father, Phoenix police say.

Around 3:30 a.m. on October 7, the teen's father heard noises in his daughter's room at their Phoenix home. When he went to investigate, he allegedly found 22-year-old Dijahn Lavae Smith naked and on top of the girl.

Police say the father removed Smith from his home and called the police. The victim reportedly told police that she met Smith on Facebook and communicated with him through Facebook Messenger. Smith also allegedly visited the girl at her school.

Police say the victim invited Smith to her home, where he molested her, while at times also squeezing her throat.
1571278396480.png

What a scumbag this guy is - no doubt he will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
I wonder if the girl mentioned she was so young or was she playing 18??
I hope the father is smart enough to realize that his little precious is a stupid Muppet and she needs to learn some respect for both herself and the family home!!

Back