• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I cannot understand how something like this can happen. I can understand taking the wrong file or driving off with your coffee cup on top of your car. How do you not notice that they are still in the car when you get to work? And this guy didnt even notice when he got in to go home.

I cannot understand how something like this can happen. I can understand taking the wrong file or driving off with your coffee cup on top of your car. How do you not notice that they are still in the car when you get to work? And this guy didn't even notice when he got in to go home.
guaranteed if they had to strap their smart phones to the babies it would stop happening or they would be immediately charged because it was provable. I feel very few of these cases are accidents be it conscious which i think most the time or subconscious

According to the Inside Car Temperature Calculator the babies sat for over 4 hours in 132° temperature.
... a neighbor (said) ... “I know there are two little angels in Heaven tonight. I hope they get a beautiful burial,” ....
Yea, I guess if your father cooks you alive its important to get a beautiful burial :rolleyes:

... guaranteed if they had to strap their smart phones to the babies it would stop happening ...
that reminded me of this

Last edited:
I can't understand it either, I say it all the time, but do people not talk to their babies when they're in the car? Sing with them? Anything? Just what the hell?

My baby girl she's 4, no way would she let me forget her and even if I did she could get out faster than me anyway. But when she was younger, we talked, we sang, we told each other secrets, I really really don't understand, tho I'm really trying.

Cars should have a warning system that lets the driver know when there's any weight on a seat in excess of a certain number of pounds - most infants are at least 7 lbs, plus the child/infant car seats are of considerable weight - a warning beep and light indicating that a seat belt is still engaged in the locked position for all seats is also needed, IMO.
These would greatly reduce the number of accidental vehicular heatstroke deaths, and would be fairly inexpensive to add to new vehicles.
Most vehicles now will sound an alarm if a passenger or the driver in the front seat has removed their seat belt while the car is in drive, and operate by gauging the weight of the passenger/driver's seat, so the technology is a simple step from where it is now to going forward with ways to alert the driver to the possibility of children and pets still being in the vehicle after the car is placed in the park mode.

All of these suggestions to remind parents kids are in the car.
Howabout they try to pay attention instead of being self absorbed pukes.
The is zero excuse for forgetting your kids.
Zero.
None.

It is murder if the die.
Charge as such.

I've never forgotten my son. But I will say I can see how some people do. Because I have driven all the way to his daycare to drop him off once and he wasn't even in the car with me. His daddy had the day off and asked to keep him home that day for a playdate. But I just went autopilot to my normal routine. I feel horrible for those poor babies!

A New York father who left his 1-year-old twins in the car while he worked an eight-hour shift told police, "I blanked out. My babies are dead. I killed my babies," prosecutors said Saturday.

Juan Rodriguez, 39, told the officers he thought he had dropped the twins off at day care before he went to his job at a Bronx hospital on Friday, according to a criminal complaint filed by the district attorney's office.

"He carried on with his day," the New York Post reported that Assistant District Attorney Jaime Breslin told the judge at Rodriguez's arraignment. "He forgot his children in the seats."

Rodriguez sobbed as he pleaded not guilty to two counts each of manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide and endangering the welfare of a child. He was released late Saturday on $100,000 bail. He is due back in court Aug. 1.

Investigators believe Rodriguez parked a silver Honda Accord with the twins, Phoenix and Luna, in carseats in the back. It appeared that he drove off after finishing work before realizing the children were in the car and frantically summoning help, police said.

Police earlier identified the female twin as Mariza.

I'm sorry, there is no fucking excuse for this and if I see one more meme about leaving something "important" like your cellphone or shoe in the back seat so you don't forget your kids I'm going to lose it. I lived a chaotic and abusive life for the first 7 years of my kid's life and not once did I ever forget the most important thing in my life. I didn't forget to feed her or change her or take her out of the car. Every single person whose kid dies forgotten in a hot car needs to go down for at least negligent homicide.

His attorney, Joey Jackson said his client “never had any intention of this happening. It’s so sad that this, unfortunately, happens all across the country. All too often, we cover stories like this. Fortunately, he’s got a tremendous support network working with him — his family, his wife, his friends,” Jackson said. “He has five kids — now three — and everyone is just besides themselves.”

The district attorney’s office wasn’t suggesting the incident was intentional, Jackson said, but they were saying it was reckless and negligent.

“The allegation is that he was he was extraordinarily careless,” Jackson said.

The legal plan, for now, was to make an appeal to the DA so that the situation could be resolved in terms of justice, and the family’s grief and pain, Jackson said.

“What do you do to the guy? Throw him in jail and take him from his family and remaining children again? What’s an appropriate resolution for this type of case?” Jackson said.

A judge asked that Rodriguez be put on suicide watch, Jackson said during a news conference Saturday evening.

On Aug. 1, a grand jury will decide whether to indict.

Uh...did all the “probably accident on purpose” people forget that Justin Ross Harris was found guilty and not only did his shitty lie send him to prison, it started what had to be one of the humiliating trails ever, where everyone went on and on about what a nasty, smelly, shitty person he was.

Uh...did all the “probably accident on purpose” people forget that Justin Ross Harris was found guilty and not only did his shitty lie send him to prison, it started what had to be one of the humiliating trails ever, where everyone went on and on about what a nasty, smelly, shitty person he was.
The difference between this case and
That that fat smelly disgusting waste if skin
. Investigation into the murder of Cooper Harris focused heavily on his father's extramarital sexual affairs. Police had determined that Ross Harris had been involved with multiple women, and on the day of Cooper's death had been texting sexually explicit messages(some with nude photos) with at least six women, some of whom were under the age of consent.[5] This led police to believe that Harris had intentionally killed Cooper so that he would have an excuse to leave his wife.[6]

Let's not forget he went to the car mid day and didn't notice him baking in the back seat.

I'm not defending this dad, just pointing out that there appears to be a difference in these two cases. Now, if it turns out that this dad was doing anything like Elmer fudd up there, I will certainly be on the band wagon to charge him with murder.

"A father whose young twins died after being left in a sweltering car pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment Tuesday and will avoid prison.

Juan Rodriguez appeared at a virtual hearing and pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree reckless endangerment, a misdemeanor.

He avoided jail time with a conditional discharge, which would be voided if he is arrested within the next year."

L I N K !!

Oh my god, look at them babies! So sad!
Love their outfits, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t
Post automatically merged:

I don't know how he will be able to move past this, but taking responsibility for it was the first step. Such a sad case.
I know somebody that left their 6 month old in a car and she died and it was a horrific situation and he didn’t go to jail. They had fertility issues trying to conceive her. He’s never going to get over it but his wife got pregnant again and they had twin boys.

Last edited:
Back