• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
There are still many questions surrounding the shooting death of a two-year-old boy in Visalia Thursday night.

The boy's father has been arrested for his death, but it's unclear how the boy was shot
In May of this year, a Tulare County judge awarded custody of a two-year-old boy to the child's mother.

The boy's father, William Stallworth, would get to see his son on weekends and Tuesdays.

Both parents were ordered to attend co-parenting classes. And Stallworth, for unknown reasons, was ordered to attend anger management classes.

Late Thursday night, police announced that they arrested Stallworth on suspicion of killing his two-year-old son, identified as William Stallworth II.

The boy was found with a gunshot wound to his head outside a home on Sweet Court.

"So the incident occurred inside of a vehicle that was parked at this address. We do know that there was a firearm inside that vehicle," Salazar said. "And from there is what we're still trying to determine as to how events occurred-whether or not it was an intentional type of act or an accidental."

Salazar couldn't say whether Stallworth fired the shot that hit his son, but could confirm the gun was close to the child.

And according to witnesses, there may have been another man in the area at the time of the shooting, who reportedly took off with the gun that shot the boy.

Police say they need to find that man and the gun in order to get a clearer picture of what happened.

They've heard from Stallworth, but aren't revealing what he has said about the shooting.

He's being held at the Tulare County Pre-Trial Facility, and if charged, could be arraigned on Monday.
1567915046045.png

Turdstain had a chance to get a free ride to college and not be in a position to murder his toddler son. He was a high school "Athlete of the Year" and twice a California "State Grid-Hoop Player of the Year". Fucker could have played either college basketball or football.
[....]

Good enough to play either sport in college, Stallworth will likely have to decide which one he wants to concentrate on sooner rather than later, although he may attempt to play both sports on the junior college level first.

Many grid-hoopers have aspirations of playing in the NBA, but in reality most who do play professionally make it in the NFL. That will likely be the case among those who are lucky enough to make it from this special group of players.[...]
but it appears he chose to get high and commit grand theft, than to take advantage of his gifts.
A former star high school athlete was arrested and booked on grand theft allegations.

William Stallworth, 20, a former Visalia Times-Delta and Tulare Advance-Register Athlete of the Year, was arrested after Tulare police officers showed up to a party early Sunday morning and contacted Stallworth.

When they ran Stallworth's name, they found that the Tulare Union High School graduate had a felony grand theft arrest warrant. Tulare Sgt. Greg Merrill said the warrant was for $25,000 and because of the relatively low amount, Stallworth was released after being cited by jail officials.

Merrill said the warrant didn't originate from the city of Tulare, only noting that alleged crime occurred in Tulare County.
— Eric Woomer

He opened a twitter account a year after graduating HS, and posted crap, my favorite is:

1567937833152.png

1567936434805.png

William "What does my NBA future and my son have in common? I murdered them" Stallworth

CourtDate - CourtTime
09/09/2019
Charges
PT-SC
PC187(A)-MURDER
PC273(a)(a)-CHILD ENDANGERMNT LIKELY TO CAUSE GRT BODILY HARM
PC148-RESISTING ARREST
Post automatically merged:

I think this is domestic violence & anger management..

Last edited:
Stallworth: Your honor, my son was a damn fool. He should be on trial for self-murder.
Judge: He's dead.
Stallworth: Punishment fits the crime.
Judge: He's dead because of your negligence.
Stallworth: You don't know that.
Judge: You routinely let your son play with your gun.
Stallworth: I don't know what that boy gets up to.
Judge: He's only two!
Stallworth: And playing with guns.
Judge:...Jesus Christ.

.... The couple frequently argued about Stallworth not contributing financially.

On November 9, 2014, Stallworth texted Melanie M. and asked her to give him $10. They began arguing over text messages and the fight escalated. Stallworth texted that he was going to kill Melanie M.

[...]
20 years old and asking his baby-mama for 10-fucking-dollars. His glory days ended at his high school graduation and he became an embarrassing failure right after. Why do women even go out with these stupid, abusive, fuckers?

Last edited:
September 20, 2019
The South Valley man charged with murder after his 2-year-old son accidentally shot himself in the head was held to answer on murder and child abuse charges on Thursday.

It means the case can move forward towards trial.

The incident happened outside a Visalia home on September 5.

During the preliminary hearing, a Visalia Police detective testified about his interview with William Stallworth on the night of the shooting.

Stallworth told the detective that he was talking to a man named Paco outside a parked car while his two-year-old son William Stallworth Jr. played in the front seat of the car.

Stallworth said he looked away briefly, heard a pop, and saw that his son had shot himself with a gun that was in the car's center console.

"For the DA to charge second degree murder in this case is really in our opinion a rush to judgment," said Stallworth's defense attorney Caree Harper. "This is just a very tragic situation and we think that that shouldn't be the case."

Last edited:
A Tulare County judge says it was one of the most heartbreaking cases he's ever seen, and on Friday, that case came to a conclusion as the defendant was sentenced to prison.

William Stallworth was arrested in September of 2019 after his two-year-old son accidentally shot and killed himself inside a car.

Defense attorney Judy Rogado says friends and family of Stallworth have described him as joyful and laid back, with a great sense of humor.

But they say his demeanor has changed dramatically over the last two years.

"While he's a very respectful and kind and gentle person, definitely not violent, the time I've known, him he's just been filled with sadness," Rogado said. "That's just apparent from someone who has gone through such a horrible tragedy that he has accepted responsibility for."

In September of 2019, Stallworth, then 25, was charged with murder for the death of his two-year-old son, William Stallworth, Jr.

The boy, authorities say, was in Stallworth's car when he found a gun in the center console and accidentally shot himself in the head.

In March of this year, Stallworth and the Tulare County District Attorney's Office came to a plea agreement: six years in state prison for the less serious charge of child endangerment with a special allegation attached.

"In this case, one of the factors that influenced our decision to agree to a resolution in the case was getting input from the family members of the victim, those who were impacted by this crime and also the desire to not subject that family to reliving this tragedy in court," Tulare County Senior Deputy District Attorney Sean Sangree said.

"The amount of remorse that he feels is something that will never, ever leave him," Rogado said. "I think his ultimate decision to resolve the case after the last two years has been to not only avoid something more serious, but also to try to take some big step in closing this part of his life."

While Rogado argues sending her client to prison won't solve anything, Tulare County prosecutors say Friday's sentence means Stallworth is being held accountable for his actions.

Regret and self destruction will consume him if he’s not institutionalized in some sense.. it is really the safest place for him.. I think mental health would have been a better option.. he would have come out prepared with the right tools to be a productive citizen.. people who “forget” their babies in cars to bake are white gloved yet shit like this .. truly remorseful gets hard time..

Back