• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Brandon J. Shugars, 24, is accused of picking his son by his ears and slamming his head through the sheetrock after the toddler “went to the bathroom on the floor,” police said.

Officers responded to a domestic dispute at Shugars’ residence in Rome. During the course of that investigation, officers inquired about injuries that were observed on the 2-year-old boy.

The child sustained multiple scrapes and bruises to the left side of his face and head. The boy was transported to Rome Memorial Hospital for treatment, police said.

Last edited:
This is an excerpt from MY Facebook " This lil girl i swear...potty training....brand new potty seat and she pees on the floor i say "really Wendy you peed on the floor?" And ill be damned if she doesnt just close her eyes and solemnly nod her head! "

THAT thats what is supposed to happen after a potty accident....you post it on FB and fuckin have a laugh! What an assfaced dickwad.

Dec 3, 2019
A Rome man arrested for assaulting a 2-year-old boy was sentenced to three years probation for fourth-degree endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor.

Brandon J. Shugars pleaded guilty to the charge Aug. 1, according to the court. He was arrested in February for second-degree assault and fourth-degree criminal mischief and criminal obstruction of breathing.

Rome Police said officers responded to a report of a domestic altercation at Shugars’ residence and observed injuries on the 2-year-old. An investigation discovered that Shugars picked up the child by the ears and slammed his head through drywall after the child went to the bathroom on the floor, according to police. The child, police said, suffered multiple scrapes and bruises on the left side of his face and head.

The first 30 days of Shugars’ probation will be spent in Oneida County’s jail, per his sentence, and he was issued a $250 surcharge.

Last edited:
Back