• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
24-year-old Christian Rodriguez has been charged in connection with the death of his baby in the Bronx, police say.

First responders took 1-month-old Aiden Rodriguez to the hospital with severe injuries to his head.

The boy later died.

Both parents were initially questioned, but the boy's 22-year-old mother was released.

He told cops he was taking the boy home when he “inadvertently struck the child’s head against the wall,” a police source told The Post.

The father, who police say has four other children with the mother, has a prior arrest for felony assault of another one of his children.

Autopsy results are expected to be pending further testing.

Aiden's 5-year-old brother has been removed from the household by ACS, which has no prior interaction with the family, and placed with his grandmother.

Last edited:
@Satanica
The Bronx dad charged in connection to his 1-month-old son’s death told investigators he got angry and threw the baby boy to the ground, court documents show.

Christian Rodriguez, 24, was arraigned Wednesday on assault charges. Aiden Rodriguez, who was just 1 month old, had several fractures to his skull. His dad said he first bumped his baby’s head accidentally. Then the child started to cry and “wouldn’t stop.”

“I got angry and threw Aiden to the ground face first,” Rodriguez said, according to the criminal complaint.

They’d just gotten home from the baby’s grandmother’s home. She lived a few buildings over.

When the baby was taken to Lincoln Hospital on Monday, he had no pulse and was not breathing, court documents show. A scan found he suffered fractures to his skull, an acute subdural hemorrhage, a scattered left acute subarachnoid hemorrhage, a midline shift of the brain and bruising to both sides of the head.

Wearing that stupid smile as he was arrested, it appears he's in the ozone, maybe going nutsy cuckoo.

12 whole years woo flipping doo. And I don’t get how CPS keeps saying they had no prior dealings with this creature when he was charged for basically the same thing with his daughter. What a joke. He should have gotten longer than that for that stupid smirk.

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I'm in tears. Look at Aiden's sweet, precious little face. He has those kissable chubby baby cheeks. It breaks my heart that there's so much sadness in his little eyes.
I really hope the clown maggot who did this to Aiden rots in prison and suffers the wrath of the other inmates when they find out what he did to this precious baby.
Rest In Peace Baby Aiden! Fly with the angels. You certainly didn't deserve what happened to you.

Back